One thing...

blue69

What is one thing that you totally enjoy doing (sexually) that no one would ever guess about you?

If you are pretty open about your current activities.. what is one thing that you would like to do (sexually), that would surprise others?

Meaning your friends, family, co-workers wouldn't have guessed that one.

Just thought it would be a fun topic to discuss....

What is one thing that you totally enjoy doing (sexually) that no one would ever guess about you?

If you are pretty open about your current activities.. what is one thing that you would like to do (sexually), that would surprise others?

Having sex with a third party, either man or woman with my bf.

I'd like to have a threesome with my bf and a male to female transexual.

Having sex. PERIOD. lol My family would freak. My mom freaked the other day when she realized I used tampons. She's like, "Virgins aren't supposed to use these." (assuming I still am one), & I just said "Mom...you're so old school" & walked away, & I got this "Hmm...I wonder what she meant by that" look loll

^^^you should have said 'that isn't a tampon, flip the switch on the back.' watch her reaction. lol

LMAO...today she also semi-freaked out about something. I told her I couldn't sleep last night, & I was in the mood to tease her, so this convo took place:

Me: "Ugh I didn't sleep at all last night."

Mom: "You should've just taken 2 tylenol."

Me: "Mom I can't just be mixing pills..."

Mom: "What else are you taking?" (thinking I'm referring to birth control pills)

Me: "Advil."

I've never seen her look so relieved before lol

I think mine is pretty obscure, it's that I'm totally quiet and undominating in bed. People who know me would just assume that I'm as loud and abstract in the bedroom as I am in life. It's strange cus people just wouldn't assume that I'm the way I am in bed. LOL

So nothing to freaky... except for the fact they don't know I'd rather be with a girl ;-)

Having sex with a third party, either man or woman with my bf.

I'd like to have a threesome with my bf and a male to female transexual.

I have always wonder what it would be like to be with 2 guys etc being with me bf and a fling or ex bf at the same time. Or having my bf watch me with another guy. Besides that I wish my bf was more dominating.

hmm i can't think of anything to write here that you guys wouldn't already know about me hehe

ummm....i am so open with my friends etc that it's not really a surprise to anyone but i guess when people are getting to know me guys are often surprised by how dirty i am sexually...i kind of look the good girl part...but i am oh so naughty in bed!

ohhh my friends would be surprised that I like the idea of being with a girl...

If you read this forum you know the wife and I have enjoyed threesomes. I absolutely love watching her being sexually open. My family/friends would be shocked to know that I would watch her have sex with someone (man/woman). I am actually pretty kinky and open to all sorts of ideas....

To know us in our everday lives you wouldn't guess that. We are great family people, love our kids, friends and are deeply in love. Most would never guess we have a bit of a "kink".

If you read this forum you know the wife and I have enjoyed threesomes. I absolutely love watching her being sexually open. My family/friends would be shocked to know that I would watch her have sex with someone (man/woman). I am actually pretty kinky and open to all sorts of ideas....

To know us in our everday lives you wouldn't guess that. We are great family people, love our kids, friends and are deeply in love. Most would never guess we have a bit of a "kink".

Had a three some with two guys. It was great but I would never have one again. It was in my wild youth

Archived