My husband took my BC last month

Angel_baby

Are triptans safe to take during pr...
Are triptans safe to take during pregnancy? #Shorts

Yes he did. I went a month without my BC pills because he took them because he wants another baby. I have since had my Pap done and got a new script for BC and am on it again. THANK GOD.

But....

I'm freaking out a bit because my period was over a week late and then when I thought it had started it was only for a day, very light and a brownish color. (tmi I know). This was just yesterday and I am spotting a little.

This is more a vent then anything because I can't believe he took my BC from me and messed my routine up! Jerk! He knows it would be to hard on me to have another child. Not to mention I don't want another child with HIM.

When I was late I took 3 cheap pregnancy tests that all came out negative but now I am thinking I need to go get another one just to make sure... since this was so not what I would call a period.

Or maybe I should go to planned parenthood...?

Can stress make your period last for one day and then just spotting?

](*,) ](*,)

He forces me to have sex with him

oh, Angel... I'm so sorry... he's such a jerk...

Yes, stress can cause all sorts of irregular periods. I'm hoping, for your sake, that's all it is. Definitely make an appointment at planned parenthood.

Is it possible for you to get on the shot? Something he COULDNT take from you?

oh, Angel... I'm so sorry... he's such a jerk...

Yes, stress can cause all sorts of irregular periods. I'm hoping, for your sake, that's all it is. Definitely make an appointment at planned parenthood.

Is it possible for you to get on the shot? Something he COULDNT take from you?

I feel more comfortable taking pills because I am in control of it and know that it works. I would be worried constantly if I were to go on the shot.

I think I will get one more pregnancy test without him knowing and then maybe the planned parenthood...

dude the shot is more effective than the pill. it works for up to three months and then you go and get another one.

why are you still with someone who forces you to have sex with them? thats freakin ridiculous. tell him to lock it up and wait till your ready...

plus if you dont want to have any more kids with his...again why are you with him? this is all confussing to me. you talk about him like you dont love him soooo.....

dude the shot is more effective than the pill. it works for up to three months and then you go and get another one.

why are you still with someone who forces you to have sex with them? thats freakin ridiculous. tell him to lock it up and wait till your ready...

plus if you dont want to have any more kids with his...again why are you with him? this is all confussing to me. you talk about him like you dont love him soooo.....

what a piece if poo!! Thats abuse!

Seriously, I wish you teh best in steering clear of this fella! He has no right to do that and its controlling and abusive, plain and simple!!

Yes my husband is abusive and I have plans on leaving with my sister. I am disabled and can't work so it is hard to just leave when I rely on his income. I know I could go to shelters but I would rather move with my sister (she currently lives with me.

Oh man. I don't know where I've been because I thought you guys had separated already. Did he come back?

Yes he did. I kinda figured he would but he is up to all his stupid stuff again. He wants another child so bad and I DON'T. And he knows that and makes me feel bad about it but I am not going to tell him "it's ok"

Yes my husband is abusive and I have plans on leaving with my sister. I am disabled and can't work so it is hard to just leave when I rely on his income. I know I could go to shelters but I would rather move with my sister (she currently lives with me.

I'm sorry that is just awful

May I ask of it would be worse to be in a shelter than with your abusive husband? or if there are any other options?

I'm sorry that is just awful

May I ask of it would be worse to be in a shelter than with your abusive husband? or if there are any other options?

I am waiting to move out with my sister. It's better that way. I have a 2 year old son and I think it would be easier on him to be with mommy and his aunt when there is no more daddy at the time

1. What is he doing isn't legal. Wife rape (sexual act committed without a person's consent and/or against a person's will by a woman's husband ) isn't discussed much, but is is very common among abused women and women who are not in a good marriage. If he is forcing you to have sex, I urge you to do everything possible and get out of there. If you say NO it means NO. Nobody has a right to force sex upon anyone. When a woman submits to sexual acts out of fear or coercion, it is rape.

If you do not wish to have any more children that needs to be said and you need to stick to that. I can't say that I understand your situation personally, as I've never been in your shoes, but I know women who have been abused and who have gotten help.

You might think it is better to stay there for now, but if you are REALLY sure about leaving him, you need to do this ASAP.

You need to report this issue, and get some help, otherwise you will get so deep into it that after a while it will not matter, and it will become your life, the longer you stay, the more afraid you are to leave, the more afraid the more you get depressed and think there is no way out.

If you are willing to sacrifice your dignity and health due to his financial help, then I can't say that I understand because no financial help is more important than your wellbeing and your kids.

I wish you the best of luck in whatever you decide to do. If I do come accross a little blunt I'm sorry in advance you are probably hurting a lot as it is, but you need HELP!

Last year around this time my girlfriend missed her cycle completely... because of stress. Things weren't going well at her job and there were other things happening in her life that were a major factor in it... the death of a good friend being one thing. So, don't freak out. If nothing else you could just do a pregnancy test for your own peace of mind.

Anglel,

He is forcing sex on you, wanting another baby, tho your heath negates it....this is abuse. Please find a way out of this. If I were near I'd kick his a$$ and move you and your son myself.

Please, get out!

Even if it's temporary, till you and your sis can find a place.

Angel, why are you still there? I have been reading your posts for a long long time, and there is always some excuse for why you stay. There is no good or easy time live, but obviously you need to just do what it takes to do it.

If you are disabled, started consulting state and federal agencies that support the disabled. Work to get on a state program that trains you for something you can do with your disability, or work to get federal disability payments and state assistance if you are too disabled to work at all. There is also free legal aid available to people in your circumstance, and if you work with a women's shelter, you can get housing arranged and all the services you need to leave your husband safely.

There comes a time when what you need isn't sympathy from other people, but your own actions to do whatever it takes to get out and take care of yourself. There is lots of help for disabled people available, and lots of help for abused women, if you truly decide to better your life.

You are in better shape than lots of women in your circumstance in that you have a sister who you can move and live with to help you, so the two of you have to just make a plan and execute it to get out.

If you're able to go to planned parenthood, you could also get BC pills there,right? So hide the BC from him, and take it when he's not home. The tests are negative, and the half-hearted period was probably due to stress.

The real issue is that you are still with this man, and as understandable as your circumstances are, I can't help but feel that part of you is justifying to not leave. It's always plans. Well, hurry, because if this continues, you will end up pregnant and then that will be the reason you postpone your leaving plans. It seems that you are partly working against yourself here.

Sorry if I am being a bit blunt. You know that it's out of concern- I am in fact more worried than ever about your well being and if you will ever leave this jerk.

Angel, why would you refuse to get on the shot if it meant peace of mind for you that you wouldn't end up pregnant? Seriously?? If you truly don't want to get pregnant, and he's taking your pills and hiding them...then take control of the situation, and protect yourself. You're the only one who can make your situation better.

I'm in shock, seriously? Gee. How long till your out of there? I can't believe he is forcing you to have sex, that can mess you up real bad. Get an IUD if you can afford it, birth control for 5 years, but I be afraid of him trying to pull it out himself. So nevermind. EEEK! Just hang in there, but get out asap.

Archived