Girl and her friend have a thing for me...ladies I need your help

coolguy731

So i met an awesome girl whom i think likes me....all the signs are there. Flirting/touching etc...When I was hanging out with this girl she told me that her best friend had a thing for me and that she felt guilty for hanging out with me 1 on 1.

I'm guessing that based on the fact that she hung out with me a couple times now 1 on 1 that she likes me...however, I think she feels guilty that she's hiding the fact from her friend.

So my question for the females is....if you really liked a guy and you found out your best friend really had a thing for him, would you let her get in the way and not see him or would you feel you had equal right to? keep in mind that she started liking me after her best friend talked to her all about me.

Now i'm stuck lol cause theres not much I can do...I HATE FEMALE DRAMA

little side note: i'm in college, this isnt a little middle school drama.

yea i'd stay away from him. it sucks, but if she liked him first/likes him more... i'd let it go or lay low for awhile. i don't think i'd snitch out my bestfriend like that though. i'd be pissed if my bestfriend did that to me.

i think you might want to re-read it. this is a guy with 2 girls after him.

OP, perhaps they are setting you up for a 3some. highly unlikely, but it is possible. date whichever one you want to. ultimately, it's your choice.

i think you might want to re-read it. this is a guy with 2 girls after him.

OP, perhaps they are setting you up for a 3some. highly unlikely, but it is possible. date whichever one you want to. ultimately, it's your choice.

haha i highly doubt that in this case...

I'm just frustrated cause this is the second time this has happened to me...I already went on a really good date with the one I like, but she told me she felt guilty going behind her friends back....so I'm thinking I may get the raw end of the deal and probably be shut out.

So my question for the females is....if you really liked a guy and you found out your best friend really had a thing for him, would you let her get in the way and not see him or would you feel you had equal right to? keep in mind that she started liking me after her best friend talked to her all about me.

I would not date the guy that my best friend liked. Plenty of other guys out there.

Archived