Help sould i or not quit

Rokuma

Okay sorry i was in a hurry, ok about a year ago i talked my gf to move here to Texas.... now as time went on i spent tons of money showing her a good time and trying to make her happy, i would spend money i did not have at times and becuase of that i was short one on rent... it was fixed.. Now i just recently lost my job becuase of some stupid crap.. i got a new job but no money, and it will be about 2-3 weeks befor i get a check, now if i wait for rent till then it will cost me 2-300$ more then it does regulary its 540 a month becuase of that i would be in the same spot later on. MY parents helped me with last month becuase of my job, cutting my hour's then i lost my job... i could move back home my parrents say its okay , but i feel that i have failed my gf, and we have been having hard times becuase of it and the stress is causeing me to have a alot of anxity and causing a rift between us she says i have failed her but i dont see how and she says she spends more then me. I can be a little ignorent and spend money on my self when i should not. My question is should i move back in with my parent's and save money and rais my funds up and then make a choice of a new place, or struggle for the next 3 months before our lease is up. or quit the new job i got get a beter one that is not based on tips and save or try to stick it out and struggle, eather way i will fail her. I am 22 yrs old 23 in feb, what should i do?

Your girl will understand, talk to her. I think that is bittersweet, if that is the right word. How you say you feel like you let your girl down, you should tell her that. I'm sure she'll make you feel better.

ya but should i move in with my parrents or try the above and live here and try to make it, and even possably fail?

How old are you? A lease is hard to get out of, how long until it expires? If you pay rent late, most places have a fee, sometimes it is big. How can ya save without a job? Are you planning on getting a new one if you were to move to your parents? Your post is a tad bit confusing. But you do say that if you stay you'll end up in the same spot. You need to make sure you clear your debt, you can afford a place, you have back up money saved up, you spend wisely and you have a stable job BEFORE you have your own place again.

How old are you? A lease is hard to get out of, how long until it expires? If you pay rent late, most places have a fee, sometimes it is big. How can ya save without a job? Are you planning on getting a new one if you were to move to your parents? Your post is a tad bit confusing. But you do say that if you stay you'll end up in the same spot. You need to make sure you clear your debt, you can afford a place, you have back up money saved up, you spend wisely and you have a stable job BEFORE you have your own place again.

22 yrs old

I'm a little confused....does your girlfriend share the apartment with you?

If it's your own place, I think that your best option is to move back home and start saving. You need to learn to budget and be more responsible with your money...don't spend money you don't have in order to impress a girl.

Why does your girlfriend feel that you've let her down? Did you lose your job because you were fired for doing something foolish or was it through no fault of your own? If it wasn't your fault, I think she's being very unreasonable...you've already got another job and it sounds as though you're trying your best.

If the two of you are living together, it should be a team effort. Why couldn't she cover the rent until you receive your first pay?

Archived