Question for the men...confident, shy and otherwise!

shygal2008

I know men love to stare at women they find attractive; butts, legs, boobs, etc. They can't help but to watch them walk, enjoy the "view" so to speak!!!

But how often do men really take these "visions" home with them and fantasize about these women they have seen, admired or encountered, when they are home and all alone

You have to figure the shear volume of girls a man sees in one day though, 95% of the time he is checking them out even on a subconscious level. Some really good looking ones that i see often, i may think about later, but it has to be worth remembering haha, but other than that not really.

Yeah, when I was in school, sure - girls I'd see everyday that were smokin' hot.

I've got a woman now, and hardly interact with any other women ever, so I really don't think of any other women. And although some guys might, I NEVER think of other women while I'm with mine... it honestly just doesn't occur to me at the time .. I'm not trying to be uber moral or any of that crap.

Do men who have girlfriends do this too? I know that can't be spoken for every guy.. but this disturbs me a little.

I hate to be graphic here... but when I give my boyfriend oral he closes his eyes... Sometimes I wonder who he is thinking about! lol.

i would think he is just concentrating on the feeling...don't worry too much!

But how often do men really take these "visions" home with them and fantasize about these women they have seen, admired or encountered, when they are home and all alone

For girls that I see walking by, usually not, unless she was really something special. Or if it was a situation where I managed catch a glimpse of something more than I would in normal circumstances, like for her example her panties.

But if it is a girl that I see often, every day, like a girl at work or maybe at a store or something, then yeah I have taken that home sometimes.

I know men love to stare at women they find attractive; butts, legs, boobs, etc. They can't help but to watch them walk, enjoy the "view" so to speak!!!

hahaha never. I think that is more of a school boy thing, or at least I hope.

my guy closes his eyes too. he is prolly fantasizing, I dont mind though cause I do that as well. I dont think about a dude I saw that day or whatever though, just some exciting acts that any girl or guy can do together

See I sometimes close my eyes and ask to be blindfolded just to focus in on the good feelings. I have never thought about anyone else. This might be what your man is doing. (might have given too much info there)

Personally, I'd need a little more interaction than simply seeing them. If I've seen them a few times.. maybe flirted with them... who knows But then again, my imagination is terrible!

i agree. just a glance will do nothing for me.

surprised nobody joked and said they'd drop trousers right there and do it. lol

and i think it's creepy if either person never closes their eyes and are looking at you like staring right at you.

Archived