Suspence is good but this is too much!! i wanna know if he's gay!!

How To Tell If A Guy Likes You For ...
How To Tell If A Guy Likes You For Real

im at college now and i have this class w/ this very cute and hot looking guy, he seems to be very shy and i have almost never seen him talk ... i used to sit in front of him just so that i could get a chance to talk to him or something but nothing really happen cuz of other circumstances and so i went to sit in the back of the classroom. now everytime i come to class he just stares at me and during class i stare at him hoping for him to look back, when he does i chicken out and look somewhere else ... i know its bad. I've never got to talk to him, and right after class he runs to his car so i cant even talk to him after class i even change my path so i sorta follow him for a little bit but not like in a stalking way.... i think he's noticing it and he just leaves but i can tell he gets nervous thou i really like him and i want to start a conversation but how???](*,) any sugestions!!!!!

First of all- just know that something like 90% of the population is straight so the odds are against you. I don't mean to say you shouldn't talk to him, but just be aware.

I'd suggest getting to class early and trying to chat with him before. Don't sit in front or behind him- it's really hard to talk with people in front or behind you. Sit beside him. Then bring up something related to the class- ask what the homework assignment was, or did you read the pages for this week, or how are you liking this prof, or I had trouble with #23 what did you get, or something like that.

yeah i've tried ... but the thing is that is more complicated than it sounds, he always sits next to this guy i believe is his friend from hs or something, oh btw i think his friend is gay and this is one of the reasons why i think he might be gay... oh the worst thing is that he sits in the corner... but yeah sitting in front of him didn't help at all , and i can never get to that class early cuz i have a class b4 that one and he's always there b4 i get there.... well it might sound like im making it impossible to talk to him

well i guess you're right piano guy maybe i want him so badly that i'm thinking he's gay! though there's only one opportunity for me to talk to him and that is right at the end of that class... the thing is that i dont know what to say to him .... and just like i mentioned he literally runs to his car... so any ideas??

Not to encourage delinquent behaviour but maybe, just this once, skip your prior class and turn up beforehand? lol.

Also start talking to his friend, you know the old 'spice girls' hit right? "If you wanna be my lover, gotta get with my friend" It's actually kinda good advice. Taken in small dosages of course.

Also start talking to his friend, you know the old 'spice girls' hit right? "If you wanna be my lover, gotta get with my friend" It's actually kinda good advice. Taken in small dosages of course.

I like that idea! Try sitting next to the friend, talking with him,and seeing if you can work yourself into a conversation with the three of you. It'd be much less scary for you, too.

I do think it could be possible that you might want him to be gay because you think he's cute, so just be careful not to get your expectations up too high. But of course, you don't know for sure until you talk to them.

well today we had to split into two groups for a debate and we were randomly put into the groups by my prof. but luck is really not on my side .... we happen to be one against another so that was just bad!! when the prof. said "break into your groups", we both looked at each other and he was trying to sit next to me but i had to go to the other side and i could tell that both of us looked disapointed!! so i tried to catch him on the way to his car and probably talk to him but i went clueless of what to say and i was so nervous i behaved like a jerk cuz i started calling somebody in that moment (i never do this w/ other people! just w/ him) so he left.... well on monday im having a test so i'm gonna try to sit next to him and finally talk to him! cross fingers

Archived