Cardio - Indoors, At Home

It's that time of the year again... no more jogging outside (the cold kills my respiratory system).

This year, I didn't join a gym. Just wasn't worth it, financially.

So, I'm looking for cardio exercises I can do inside. I don't have a treadmill, a stationary bike, or any other equipment.

Suggestions?? Who exercises at home, indoors during the winter?

If you're going to suggest anything video or DVD related, let me know the specific video... not just "yoga." That's pretty broad. ;-)

Thanks in advance!!

YS

If you're a competitive type of person you could try a non-painful-as-hell martial art like Judo or if you're more into a zen think look into Tai Chi or Aikido. They're ideas.

Yes, even better. It'll help your balance, coordination and flexibility too as you get/keep in shape.... Plus you're learning a cool skill!

I like all these ideas. Thanks!

The one thing is that I live in a second floor apartment, so I can't do too much jumping around, or I'll piss off my downstairs neighbor.

I really like the circuit training idea. I'd never heard of the Tabata method before.

Are there any good DVDs anyone can recommend? Tai chi or yoga or something?

I like all these ideas. Thanks!

The one thing is that I live in a second floor apartment, so I can't do too much jumping around, or I'll piss off my downstairs neighbor.

I really like the circuit training idea. I'd never heard of the Tabata method before.

Are there any good DVDs anyone can recommend? Tai chi or yoga or something?

the best yoga videos i have seen are Caribbean workout DVD's. I have soo many Yoga DVD's and am not a big fan of any of them.

I live on the 4th floor and when i do my turbo jam I do it on my yoga mat to reduce noise.

the best yoga videos i have seen are Caribbean workout DVD's. I have soo many Yoga DVD's and am not a big fan of any of them.

I live on the 4th floor and when i do my turbo jam I do it on my yoga mat to reduce noise.

My friend recommend Rodney Yee's Power Yoga... she's going to lend me her copy and we'll see if I like it.

Good idea to do the turbo jam on a yoga mat, I have hardwood floors so that should help cushion things a bit!!

YS

Pilates Bar Blast | 10 minute Home ...
Pilates Bar Blast | 10 minute Home Workout

Archived