Does anybody ever feel that they don't give a damn about anybody else?

schaser

Anger Problems
Anger Problems

My family mean a lot to me. But apart from that, I couldn't give a hoot about anybody else. This is to the point where I actively feel like being violent in public, because people mean so little to me.

Why do I feel this way? I hate going everywhere and people barging into me, or giving me weird and scornful looks even though I've done nothing to them.

Sometimes I actually feel like walking up to somebody and beating the living hell out of them, since they mean nothing to me. i'll stop now since i sound too negative...

Seems like you also have empathy issues along with anger issues.

Why do you not care about other people at all? Even random strangers still are individuals with beating hearts, emotions, and feelings.

People just annoy me. If people think they can laugh at me in public, why should i give a damn about them?

I agree with melrich.

Why are they laughing at you? Are they actually laughing or are you paranoid?

I don't know, i can't read people's minds. I owe people nothing and people around me should be careful for their safety, that's all.

I don't know, i can't read people's minds.

So you are walking along the street and all around people, by themselves or in groups, are laughing at you? Are they pointing at you as they laugh? have you ever thought to go up to one of them and ask them why they are laughing at you?

I must admit I have never heard of such a thing.

Yes. And I don't think I'm being paranoid.

Then you should cash in on this talent. If you are this funny then maybe you can be the next Jim Carey or something.

If they are laughing at you because there is something "not quite right" about you, then I think it says a lot more about them than you (and not good things).

How so? I care nothing for others, and wouldn't care about hurting them.

Because when you don't give a damn about someone you don't care what they think. It doesn't matter if they hate you or love you, because you just don't care.

But you DO care about what people think about you. So you do give a damn.

Then you should cash in on this talent. If you are this funny then maybe you can be the next Jim Carey or something.

If they are laughing at you because there is something "not quite right" about you, then I think it says a lot more about them than you (and not good things).

Why is this? I don't get that.

I only care because it doesn't happen to anybody else. Everyone else goes everywhere and gets smiles.

Ok. Now that we've established that you do care, why do you think you care so much?

Do you have friends and family? Do they treat you well?

Honestly I find it a little weird that strangers laugh at you for no reason.

Ok. Now that we've established that you do care, why do you think you care so much?

Do you have friends and family? Do they treat you well?

Honestly I find it a little weird that strangers laugh at you for no reason.

Yes I have family. And people laugh at me because they think I look strange and silly, and I don't like it because it doesn't happen to anybody else.

Archived