Back Acne?

Snoopy24
Is Using Toothpaste For Acne safe? ...
Is Using Toothpaste For Acne safe? || Know the Truth

err, so I just got out of the shower and saw on my upper back, like 10-15 huge red dots!! They look like pimples, but I'm not sure?

Since I was like 13, I haven't really had a problem with pimples. I mean of course one here or there, but not like this! they came out of nowhere!

I shower everyday, and haven't changed my soap. I changed my sheets every other day. What could have caused this? How do I get rid of it? Fast!

I have a wedding in a week, and my back will be showing!!

have you changed your laundry detergent or bought any new clothes?

I've bought new clothes a couple of weeks ago, but I use the same detergent. I washed them too before I wore them.. and I don't think they were any different fabrics that I have worn before.

well, even if they are the same fabrics, sometimes how they were stored before being put on the clothing rack can have hidden allergens.

I'd avoid wearing the new clothes and see if the marks go away. Then (after the wedding) see if the marks come back by trying them on again.

Actually I've only worn a new pair of pants. I bought a couple of shirts and a dress, but only tried them on briefly, so I don't think that would have caused it!

Does it seem like an allergic reaction? Maybe something I ate? can that cause pimples?

Actually I've only worn a new pair of pants. I bought a couple of shirts and a dress, but only tried them on briefly, so I don't think that would have caused it!

Does it seem like an allergic reaction? Maybe something I ate? can that cause pimples?

Are they pimples or is it a rash? Does it hurt, itch?

Do any of them have heads or are they just red spots?

I can't see too well bc they are on my back, but they just look like spots, (like the size of..um a bottom a pencil eraser. that's the only i can think of lol) but a couple of them are flat and a couple are raised like a pimple..but from what I see none of them have heads.

they don't itch, but the raised ones do hurt if I touch it.

i don't have any acne treatments. I would use toothpaste if it was one, but I have to get rid of these bad boys by next week. Does anyone know of a good medication? Does clearasil or nuetrogena work? Spot treatments? Body wash? I don't know what to use, and I have sensitive skin.

Go to an urgent care and ask to see what they specifically are before you do anything. If bacne I read vinegar works & tea tree oil pads.

Yea..I can't afford that. I don't have insurance I'll ask my mom when she gets home to take a look. Shes no doctor, but she'll be able to take a look at them better than me.

Go to an urgent care and ask to see what they specifically are before you do anything. If bacne I read vinegar works & tea tree oil pads.

I think thats a little excessive.

Go out and purchase some body wash that is designed for it, and perhaps a spot treatment. I know Clean and Clear makes a spot treatment that is Benzoyl Peroxide and you just dab them on.

But if its stressed based, you may have to get to the root of the problem, topically treating them will only do so much.

I think thats a little excessive.

Go out and purchase some body wash that is designed for it, and perhaps a spot treatment. I know Clean and Clear makes a spot treatment that is Benzoyl Peroxide and you just dab them on.

But if its stressed based, you may have to get to the root of the problem, topically treating them will only do so much.

thanks! I'm going to go to cvs in a few, and see what they have. Is the benzoyl peroxide ok for sensitive skin? I just don't want to get too much stuff and irritate my skin more than it is.

So I went to the store yesterday and I got the tree oil wipes, and my friend gave me a spot treatment she has from her dermatologist..and this morning when I woke up they were ALL GONE!!! 100% gone!

so now I'm thinking they weren't pimples. I don't know if that stuff worked like magic or what? lol Maybe it was a rash of some sort? I don't think its possible for pimples to disappear like that over night.. I'm just happy they are gone! And I hope they stay gone!

Archived