Seeing Things (an orb)

ghost69

so i was sitting here typing on ENA and something passed right by my screen. it was a tiny clear orb. no, this is not a joke. i have never seen anything like this before. i had not rubbed my eyes or anything so it's not like those little things you see after doing that. this was a free floating object. and it moved up and down and accross. the weird thing is it started to the right of my screen out of the corner of my eye and came accross it and to the left passed it. so i looked right at it. it almost looked like a bubble being blown from a kid's bubble wand but much much smaller.

anybody ever experience anything like this before? i have never seen anything like it so i don't think it was an eyeball hiccup. weird thread i know, but i'm seriously trippin over it. i have been thinkin a lot about my buddy that passed away in january. hmm...

anybody ever experience anything like this before? i have never seen anything like it so i don't think it was an eyeball hiccup. weird thread i know, but i'm seriously trippin over it. i have been thinkin a lot about my buddy that passed away in january. hmm...

And that was the first thing I thought to ask you before I finished reading your post. I remember you talking about your buddy before and how his passing has affected you.

I am a firm believer that when someone we love passes, they find ways to let us know that they are still very much near. (sometimes in the most subtle of ways or sometimes quite extreme)

I see them in the morning some times. A lot lately. Usually after I get dressed after my shower or if I'm laying in bed deciding to get up. But they aren't always as clear as yours, so I don't know if it's just my eyes trying to come into focus or something.

Sometimes they show up in pictures. I remember when I went to Vegas for my 21st there was a picture of nothing that I don't even remember taking on my digicam that is just orbs everywhere

And that was the first thing I thought to ask you before I finished reading your post. I remember you talking about your buddy before and how his passing has affected you.

I am a firm believer that when someone we love passes, they find ways to let us know that they are still very much near. (sometimes in the most subtle of ways or sometimes quite extreme)

i appreciate that idea metro. i'd like to know that if it is him. it just kind of spooked me if you will as i've never seen anything like that. i really feel it wasn't an eye problem cause it just kind of went by. it wasn't when you see something cause you rubbed your eyes then you try to look at it and it moves with the movement of your eye. it was nuts.

lol, you're post is hilarious... eyeball hiccups... omg.

But seriously, I think I know what you mean- and it could (could, I am by no means someone with medical knowledge) be related to pressure on the eyes. This would occur in migraines, but also with high blood pressure or fluctuation of the pressure. I see orbs when I am dizzy sometimes. More in the morning than on other times of the day.

Its jesus telling you to stop posting so much on ENA.

Seriously though...The other day I heard noises through my speakers...It sounded like an old news cast...No programs were open. No music hidden playing. It came in and came out.

Sppooky.

Its jesus telling you to stop posting so much on ENA.

Seriously though...The other day I heard noises through my speakers...It sounded like an old news cast...No programs were open. No music hidden playing. It came in and came out.

Sppooky.

That ain't so spooky. Spooky is being awakened in the middle of the night because your stereo has turned itself on and turned the volume all the way up.

Happened to me twice.

That ain't so spooky. Spooky is being awakened in the middle of the night because your stereo has turned itself on and turned the volume all the way up.

Happened to me twice.

That is spooky.

In my defense it was really staticky and old sounding and it was dark in my room! I swear!

I've never seen an orb, even on a haunted ghost tour where I was trying to get a picture of one. I've never heard the voice of God even though I've been to church camps. Deceased family members have never tried to contact me. I guess I'm just a repellent to the supernatural, at least thus far.

Sounds like a "floater" to me they are tiny little flecks inside the eyeball that move around inside sometimes, i get them and its true that when you try and look at them you cant, you can only see them out of the corner of your eye or at the side when you look straight ahead, i think everyone gets them, dont think its anything spooky.

That is spooky.

In my defense it was really staticky and old sounding and it was dark in my room! I swear!

LOL nah that would freak me out. I saw a dog on the news and this static electric sound comes out of his ears!

i was a young teen when the stereo thing happened. It was 2 or 3 am. I thought maybe I dreamed it but then it happened and my mom came in all mad cause it woke her up too. She thought I just woke up in the middle of the night and decided to rock out in my room at 3am

I've never seen an orb, even on a haunted ghost tour where I was trying to get a picture of one. I've never heard the voice of God even though I've been to church camps. Deceased family members have never tried to contact me. I guess I'm just a repellent to the supernatural, at least thus far.

I went on a haunted tour on Halloween one year at the Winchester mansion. That lady was such a wacko. I was expecting to see a ghost, but didn't. There was too many people there. In one of the dark rooms though, there was a place on a dresser or something that we shined our flashlights on and it kept glowing after we took the flashlight off

I went on a haunted tour on Halloween one year at the Winchester mansion. That lady was such a wacko. I was expecting to see a ghost, but didn't. There was too many people there. In one of the dark rooms though, there was a place on a dresser or something that we shined our flashlights on and it kept glowing after we took the flashlight off

Everytime that stuff is on about sarah winchester it freaks me out. Doors leading to no where. Stairs leading to no where. She was whacked out. For good reason. Winchester guns killed SO MANY PEOPLE and are still killing people.

Everytime that stuff is on about sarah winchester it freaks me out. Doors leading to no where. Stairs leading to no where. She was whacked out. For good reason. Winchester guns killed SO MANY PEOPLE and are still killing people.

Mehh guns don’t kill people, people kill people. I love the 2nd amendment.

If you’re ever in NorCal, you should check that place out in person. It’s something else.

She even had windows on the bathroom doors, so the ghosts couldn’t sneak up on her in the bathroom.

Ghost...

I've experienced these. I've been told they are in lieu of a migraine. Do you suffer migraines?

nope.

I see them in the morning some times. A lot lately. Usually after I get dressed after my shower or if I'm laying in bed deciding to get up. But they aren't always as clear as yours, so I don't know if it's just my eyes trying to come into focus or something.

Sometimes they show up in pictures. I remember when I went to Vegas for my 21st there was a picture of nothing that I don't even remember taking on my digicam that is just orbs everywhere

those orbs you are talking about are really early in the morning. this is hours after i woke up today. those can also be the blood pressure when you get up rushing to your head. to get rid of that try clenching your fists with movements like that. it will stop.

a lot of orbs on camera as specs of dust close up.

Sounds like a "floater" to me they are tiny little flecks inside the eyeball that move around inside sometimes, i get them and its true that when you try and look at them you cant, you can only see them out of the corner of your eye or at the side when you look straight ahead, i think everyone gets them, dont think its anything spooky.

naw, it's not a floater. as i said this did not move with my eye when i moved my eye. i said that. also, i read that link to the article about a floater. it isn't that. this DID NOT move with my eye.

It's not as bad as seeing a person. By person I mean ghost.

i am a person.

The ghost tour I went on was in Key West. It was pretty cool; the tour guide was funny & really into it. They researched the history of the island & told us the history of each of the houses we stopped at. There's even a bar that used to be a morgue & still to this day has bodies buried under the floor where the pool tables are. Some people in my group who took pictures got "orbs" in the pics; none of mine did. The guide told us about previous tours where freaky things happened. I'm not sure if I believe it or not.

nope.

those orbs you are talking about are really early in the morning. this is hours after i woke up today. those can also be the blood pressure when you get up rushing to your head. to get rid of that try clenching your fists with movements like that. it will stop.

a lot of orbs on camera as specs of dust close up.

naw, it's not a floater. as i said this did not move with my eye when i moved my eye. i said that. also, i read that link to the article about a floater. it isn't that. this DID NOT move with my eye.

i am a person.

SORREEEEEEE! Geez

Ghost,

Not similar, but spooky. The day after my mothers funeral, I went down into my room and the strong, overpowering scent of her Chanel #5 was all over. The door to my room was open, and when I walked out, no smell. Not even from 6 inches away!

Inside, overpowering!

WEIRD!

Archived