Bit the inside of lip

ryan123
6 Effective Home Remedies for Cold ...
6 Effective Home Remedies for Cold Sores

Like a week ago I had bit my lip and the wound is still there and its been hurting since. Are there medications I can use that I can put in my mouth to quicken the healing process? these salt-water rinses just arent doing it and i just poured a buncha salt in my lip to someway make the pain just go away.

its the little annoying pains that just make me want to stab the spot where it hurts just to make it a brutal pain instead of this little annoying pain. argh

The mouth has the quickest healing time. You are probably hitting when you chew, playing with it, or biting it in your sleep.

Easy way to solve is leave it alone when you are awake and wear a mouth guard at night. Should be gone in a day.

If it is infected see a doctor.

Like a week ago I had bit my lip and the wound is still there and its been hurting since. Are there medications I can use that I can put in my mouth to quicken the healing process? these salt-water rinses just arent doing it and i just poured a buncha salt in my lip to someway make the pain just go away.

its the little annoying pains that just make me want to stab the spot where it hurts just to make it a brutal pain instead of this little annoying pain. argh

put some honey on it. i recently took a nice hit to the jaw while sparring and did the same thing. it helped me.

its hard not to brush my tongue against it...i mean its like RIGHT there.

i'll try the honey.

how do i know if pus is coming out lol? my whole mouth is full of saliva

Puss looks dif then saliva. Look in the mirror and push the wound together to see if anything comes out. If it is infected you might need a prescription

Try Ambesol or any of the mouth numbing preparations you can get at the drugstore. This is what they use on teething babies who have inflamed gums from teething, and it will work for a mouth ulcer.

I did this last month for my son...worked well, and got his mind off it.

Try Bonjela. It's initially for mouth ulcers and things like that, but it actually works very well on cuts too. I used it once.

Also, try to leave it alone (hard as it is, with it being in your mouth). Not fiddling with improve the time in which it will heal. It will sting, but that's something you can't get round easily.

So lemme recap my ideas theres so many

1. Honey

2. Ambesol

3. Glyoxcide

4. Mouthwash

5. Bonjela

Im going to try the honey and mouthwash and not tonguing it as those seem like the cheapest solutions.

Glyoxcide sounds dangerous.

Thanks everyone!

Archived