having real difficulty breaking up

sunflowers1

Hi folks,

Finding it impossible to break up with a guy have been dating for good few months he just wont let me break up tried to do it last week but said he had not got any sleep and he looked really upset so ende dup taking him back....getting mails evey morning and texts feel like its almost emotional blackmail..think he is doing everything so that I wont break up with him I have lost my appetite and upset alot of time.hard..said to me if I am ever going to break up with him to do it at the weekend ..

it its one of the harest things ever as he told me that last time a girl broke up with him he strated gambling again im so worried that it will start again or even worse ..Someone said to me to maybe contact one of his friends or family but not sure if that is fair to him..The situation is tearing me apart it is hard when u do care for someone but I feel that right now there are too many issues for a relationship to develop..

has nayone ever been in this situtaion what can I do..

Sooner or later you're going to have to do it, so it might as well be sooner. He sounds like a person you should not be in a relationship with; like he's trying to control you & you haven't even been together long!

But you know what, maybe it's best to do it when he's already upset about something. It's not like you ruined a great day for him since he's already down. And if he's trying to not let you do it than you know he already knows you're going to end it. Just get it over with & do it the next chance you get. You will feel relieved & it's not dragging on hanging over your head!

...he told me that last time a girl broke up with him he strated gambling again im so worried that it will start again or even worse ..Someone said to me to maybe contact one of his friends or family but not sure if that is fair to him..The situation is tearing me apart it is hard when u do care for someone but I feel that right now there are too many issues for a relationship to develop..

You're not responsible for whatever he does when you break up with him. You can't control that. Let go of the outcome and any worry or guilt associated with it. That's not a reason to stay with someone. If you guys have issues, you're better off moving on so he can find someone more compatible.

I know how hard this is-I've been going through this with my bf. I finally provoked him into breaking up with me last night. It's sad and painful though cuz i love him, but there are WAY too many problems.

Lost the Love Of Your Love? Watch T...
Lost the Love Of Your Love? Watch This!

Archived