Calling after trading numbers

DaBladeRoden

So I got these two women's numbers from Saturday night. And it's about 2 days later, so maybe I should try calling them today considering I'll be more busy tomorrow. Question is, I'm not sure if they're even interested that way, so if I call them, and they don't pick up, should I leave a message? Or just call back later? Or don't call back again at all? Who knows?

If you want a really really description of Saturday's events, check out my blog post here. link removed Cause I found that lengthy OP's tend to intimidate people from replying.

Just keep it short and sweet. If she picks up, know what you want to say. Ask her out to a casual date. Give a specific day. Not "We should get together soon" but "I think we should meet up for coffee on Thursday night, I had a good time the other night and I'd love to meet up again"

There is no such thing as a waiting period to call. Just have something to say or ask when you do... If you wait 5 days to call that gives another opportunity 5 days to make the move sooner than you... If she doesn't pick up leave a brief message. Then leave it at that. If she calls back ask her out. If you don't hear back DONT call again.

Yay Nervous Girl answered. I guess she hadn't thought of any specific things to do this weekend since it was still early in the week, so she said she'll be looking for things to do, and if I had any ideas to tell her too. I can't tell if she aims for these activities to be romantic or friendly in nature, ya know just a vehicle for her to get out more, which she said was one of her desires. But she also mentioned possibilities of dancing or going to a coffee shop, I dunno, I'm so confused! BUt at any rate we exchanged email and AIM screennames.

i don't know where you live, but i think that most community papers, like the ones in my area, have a section, where they list every single day what the interesting events are, and the price to get in, etc..... it's kind of an easy way to get all the info you need right in front of you.

Good going DBR! I think it would be better for you to plan the date, even if she knows more about what's going on in the city. Try to come up with a few things that would be fun and comfortable for both of you and let her choose. Take the initiative. Check out the local papers as Annie suggested. Most big cities have weeklies that list lots of events and they're also online.

Archived