The guy you luv or the guy who really luvs u? who?

I have this boyfriend. We love each other very much but my boyfriend always hurts me and makes me cry. He apologizes and begs to give him one more chance and I always forgive him and give him chances. But after that, he always do things like that. When I got sick and tired of him, I broke up w/ him. Now, he realized that he loves me very much and he doesnt want to lose me. He court me again. I was happy b/c he really changed a lot. the problem is, there's this other guy who I really like who court me too. now, who would I choose? the guy I really love or the guy who loves me? the guy I love was my ex.. I really love him and I miss him but the guy who loves me.. I want to answer him too because he really loves me and he will never hurt me.. pls help me! i'm so confused. I don't want to hurt either one of them because they did EVERYTHING so that I'll answer them but I have to choose one. PLS. HELP ME because right now, I'm very confused.. Pls. give me advice OR tell me if you're in this situation, who will you choose, the guy you love or the guy who really loves you?[/code]

I would be straight forward and honest with them both. Guy A, you have really hurt me but I still have feelings for you and I am not sure what the future will bring...Guy B, if you want a relationship with me you'll have to be a little patient while I get out of this other relationship.

Yes, it happened to me and I broke up with A and have been happily engaged and then married for 17 years to B. The best thing is to let them both know how you are feeling about them and what they can expect from you.

Don't say I will see you tomorrow if you know that you'll be with the other guy! That just makes people angry.

Don't say I love you when that really isn't true anymore. They can handle the truth, let them know what they have done right and wrongly that got your attention.

Don't stay in a relationship that doesn't make you happy. Learn what it takes to make yourself happy, it is there, you know that you'll find it eventually!

yes, sister is right. I would especially like to focus on this point:

Don't stay in a relationship that doesn't make you happy. Learn what it takes to make yourself happy, it is there, you know that you'll find it eventually!

You know which relationship you will be happy with and you know which one youo will not have doubts about. Your heart is whispering this to you. You just have to learn to listen. This is a HUGE piece of advice that I have learned to live by. Follow your heart, listen to it. You will never be disappointed in the long run. It may be hard to admit some things and follow through with them, but in the end, you have made yourself happy. And that is all that really matters anyway...that you are happy.

Another point:

Don't say I love you when that really isn't true anymore.

If you mislead one to believe something that is not true, they will be more hurt in the longrun than if you just come out with honesty. Yes, it is difficult, but it is worth it in every aspect. I hope this helped you. Just remember to follow you heart. It is never misleading...