who should plan the first date?

calidreamin0

women, do you like the guy to plan the first date... or do you like to plan it?

I have a guy who told me to pick what i want to do, but i hate making decisions like this.. i know he is kinda shy so he is probably not the most aggressive type in dating. which is kinda cute to me! haha.

Should I choose something? or make him choose?

since you explained the shyness and you think its cute ill retract what i was going to say about not even wasting your time on him. haha. In successful dating the guy should always have a game plan made out and just surprise the lady.

well in your case, go ahead and make the plans but make sure to let him know that its his turn next time. Otherwise if your the one always making the plans, this definitly shows now effort or work on this guys end.

I want the guy to plan, BUT, if he asked me what I wanted to do, I would suggest something, because I know it's kinda annoying to reply, "I don't know, what do you want to do?" Since he asked and you said he's kinda shy, I think you should suggest something! But I agree with drewcious, definitely a turn off for me if he was like this all the time, shows he's a little weak.

well, we met at a bar (GASP, i know). but it was a different kind of meeting, i was dragged by a friend, he was dragged by his family. And we were casually sitting next to each other on the smoking patio bored out of our minds... so thats how we started talking.

He asked for my phone number, and i gave it to him. Im gonna make him the plan the date!

I think the asker should plan.

me too!!!!!!!!!!

sheesh, that's so uncomfortable when a guy asks you out and then doesn't have plans. in my case, a few months ago, a guy told me to pick the restaurant for our first date, and then he wound up complaining about how expensive it was. if you are on a budget, then you should pick the place yourself.

you mean like where to go and what to do on your date? what a weenie pushover if he's like this all the time. sorry, but seriously.

since you explained the shyness and you think its cute ill retract what i was going to say about not even wasting your time on him. haha. In successful dating the guy should always have a game plan made out and just surprise the lady.

well in your case, go ahead and make the plans but make sure to let him know that its his turn next time. Otherwise if your the one always making the plans, this definitly shows now effort or work on this guys end.

Give him a break. He's probably really shy and just wants to spend time with her doing whatever. He's not meaning to put the burden of control on her. He's probably so flustered and shocked after she accepted that he has no idea what to do/say next.

Shy guys deserve success too. Just because he isn't loud and talkative doesn't make him less manly or less confident.

i dont think he is less manly. he is established, makes his own living, and can actually hold a conversation! amazing! haha.

i don't EVER meet or talk to guys at a bar...but we talked for probably more than 2 hours.

he was very hospitable but not cocky.

so we will see where this date is going to be!

Dating Someone Not Attracted To - D...
Dating Someone Not Attracted To - Do It!

Archived