Dreams..what does it mean?

isilv3r

Hey There!

For years i've been having the same dreams and I've never consulted someone but now that I get older, it's starting to bother me. I've moved a few times but they seem to follow me.

I don't sleep well to begin with but when I do, usually about 15 mins later, I dream that im "awake" and there's someone/something in my room. I don't know what or who it is but it's just there and I have to force myself to wake up. I usually then turn the lights on and go back to sleep with them on and im fine. But last night, I went to bed at 3am...at 315am when i awoke, in my dream where i think im already awake, I felt something moving in my bed, it crawled on top of me and was forcing me down. (I sleep on my stomach) I had to force myself to wake up. I don't know if this makes sense but I have these all the time and it makes me scared to go to sleep so im now an imsoniac.

Does anyone know what this means?

That is a standard thing. 03h 15m am is the best time for meditation. Once we were all born at that time in late winter. What crawled is the psyche, or worse, personal devil, or larva, nothing special, everyone has it but you are gifted and aware. Simply discreate it. You will be rich. Use any banishing method. I would suggest fishing, not thinking, relaxation, instead of elaborate ritual. Try a search for discreation; also. Whatever method or not-method you use, do not worry. The psyche worries but your true mind is awake and will ht.Lose "your" mind that is not yours at all. Literature abounds from Taisha Abelar to Florinda Donner (who btw had the same problem). There are forums crowded with people with the same problem who use awkward medieval methods of banishing. Real estate is important to you, you will cook and eat well, also you will never come into contact with evil. Your true mind will liberate itself from the clutches of default ego. That is true. Whenever you can try not thinking, that is basic for psyche top go away. Yo uwill surely get rid of that psyche, larva, personal devil or whatever the name for the parasite. Children cry when they see one, then they are taught thet the devil does not exist. It is usually manta shaped, btw. Grounded magic swords, bathing, mantra etc, are optional. Here is one that will cure any illness, cancer, etc, banish time space and devil etc, and do much good OM HRIIM HAMSAH, pronounce Hamsah with decision., Good luck, the devil has already gone forever. Orientate your head experimentally towards southwest, ok?

tarant, thanks for your response..although i didnt understand much of what you said, I will read it a few times. Im not sure what you mean about orientating my head southwest?

Victoria...i think i may consult with a spiritual reader, although im not a big believer, somethings gotta give eh!

well yea thats obvious but this has been for years and altho we all live with stress at times, i cant say that this is the reason...is it possible that im being visited and there's something i need to do?

You are not being visited. It is a sleep disorder. Talk to a doctor and get a referral.

ycman, thanks for the info..i found a location in my city and im going to apply to be tested! I did the sleep quiz and apparently i have symptons of sleep apnea

Yeah, that's what I was thinking, but it is hard to make a diagnosis over the internet. Hope they help you, so you can get some rest.

Archived