Uncircumcised penis

swingman39

Hi. I am a male, virgin, and have an embarrasing problem.

When my uncircumcised penis is erect and I pull back the skin to reveal the head. I notice there is like a gap between the head and rolled back skin. Now I can't imagine having sex with the penis like that as it sounds painful. Is this normal?

I think we're gunna need a picture for a better visualization of this. Kidding.

It's probably fine but if you're that concerned about it ask your Dr next time you go. Does it hurt when you... you know... oil your baseball glove?

You should be using a condom the first time you do it anyway so it shouldn't be a problem!

Actually I think I know exactly what you're talking about now. You're concerned because the skin gets pulled back so far that it would be overly-sensitive & hurt, right?

My bf isn't circumsized either. It's too intense for him when the skin is pulled all the way back during oral but during sex is fine. It also hurts when something dry touches that area the skin normally covers but it's fine during sex because it doesn't get dry. I'm sure you are similar to other uncircumsized men & they can have sex without pain.

swing , get checked out. im not saying you have a problem, but i think everyone should get checked out, its not that embarresing to be honest, everyone should aim to do it once every 6 months at least. its not just for stds, you also check health checks down there and discuss any concerns you have, and seriously, it really isnt half as bad as peopel make it out.

My boyfriend is uncircumcised and having sex doesn't hurt him ever with the whole uncircumcised thing.

Blow jobs and Hand jobs can be difficult sometimes if I am out of practice, You just have to show her how to work it. Easy. Don't pull back too far or hard, you know that and when you're with someone they will learn that.

• 3 months later...

Bump.

What I'm talking about is when the penis is erect and I pull back the foreskin past the head, some skin bunches up near the head. I can masturbate easily without pain.

I recently had sex for the first time with a condom and it wasn't painful at all. But what worried me is that my penis was hardly sensitive. I was having trouble keeping it hard, and I couldn't come inside. I had to jerk myself off

Could this be because of my foreskin or the condom or performance anxiety? ](*,)

Bump.

What I'm talking about is when the penis is erect and I pull back the foreskin past the head, some skin bunches up near the head. I can masturbate easily without pain.

I recently had sex for the first time with a condom and it wasn't painful at all. But what worried me is that my penis was hardly sensitive. I was having trouble keeping it hard, and I couldn't come inside. I had to jerk myself off

Could this be because of my foreskin or the condom or performance anxiety? ](*,)

Most likely it is due to the condom (I know my boyfriend often had this problem when we used to use condoms) or your performance anxiety (stress and anxiety are also major causes of not being able to keep it up). I doubt it has anything to do with the way your foreskin is - everybody's genitals look different!

I know exactly what you're talking about, because I've thought about that too.

When my ex started giving me oral, it was a bit painful because she would pull back too far. I told her, and with time she got so good at it that there was no discomfort at all.

I don't know what "gap" you're talking about, though....

Hi. I am a male, virgin, and have an embarrasing problem.

When my uncircumcised penis is erect and I pull back the skin to reveal the head. I notice there is like a gap between the head and rolled back skin. Now I can't imagine having sex with the penis like that as it sounds painful. Is this normal?

I'm guessing that the gap you are talking about is the penis neck, the part in between the end of the penis head and at the start of the shaft.

Archived