When I lost my virginity, I lost it to another virgin, and I would suggest that NO ONE ever do that lol.

The first time can be very painful for a girl. When neither of you really know what you're doing, it's disasterous. Like my first time, for example, we couldn't figure out why we were having such a hard time getting it in, so we thought, maybe you just need to shove it in real quick and get that first part over with. BAAAAAD IDEA.

I'm not saying good sex depends on the experience level of the people involved, but when it's a girl's first time, I do think it's better to be with someone who has atleast done it once and has some sort of clue.

i recently lost my virginity to a guy who's a couple of years younger than me but experienced. the attraction between us was magnetic and i cared for him so i have no regrets about sleeping with him, however, we did not become an item, i'm not sure if he wanted someone more experienced, or just did not want to date a girl who's been saving her for so long.

When I lost my virginity, I lost it to another virgin, and I would suggest that NO ONE ever do that lol.

The first time can be very painful for a girl. When neither of you really know what you're doing, it's disasterous. Like my first time, for example, we couldn't figure out why we were having such a hard time getting it in, so we thought, maybe you just need to shove it in real quick and get that first part over with. BAAAAAD IDEA.

I'm not saying good sex depends on the experience level of the people involved, but when it's a girl's first time, I do think it's better to be with someone who has atleast done it once and has some sort of clue.

I believe that a rudimentary education about sex (or a google search) could have evaded that scenario and has little bearing on being a virgin or not.

Just because one is a virgin does not mean they are wholly without experience or knowledge, let's not make the two synonymous after all there are many non-virgins with little to no knowledge on how sex works.

It matters IMMENSELY. Would you have a Dentist with no experience drilling on your teeth? Would you pay to see a Broadway play performed by someone who has never been on a stage? How about getting on a Carnival ride operated by some schmo who's never ridden it himself?

Sex is a SKILL. Well, good sex is anyway. Practice makes....better, if not perfect.

Experience is the difference between a wonderful, warm, romantic evening, and one of confusion, pain and disappointment. Not to mention possible pregnancy.

Someone who doesn't have a lot of experience with the physical act of sex could still be warm ,wonderful and romantic,whereas someone with a lot of experience could be abrasive,uncaring ,rude,etc.I think one would rather be with a nice person ,overall rather than there experience level with the act of sex.

Someone who doesn't have a lot of experience with the physical act of sex could still be warm ,wonderful and romantic,whereas someone with a lot of experience could be abrasive,uncaring ,rude,etc.I think one would rather be with a nice person ,overall rather than there experience level with the act of sex.

I know plenty of people who have been driving for years and have driven many different cars, that being said they are still rubbish drivers. Experience probably helps, but experience doesn't guarantee anything.

Archived