shygal2008

What’s The Difference Between Mal...
What’s The Difference Between Male And Female Horses?

Would a woman (20's or 30's) who is technically a virgin (given/received oral sex only) be better off with a guy who is also a virgin for their first time? Or would HE be better off with a woman with more experience? Or doesn't it matter if the two of them have a physical attraction and feelings for one another?

It doesn't matter. Sex is not that hard...you can go from virgin to very good at it in no time.

I agree...if 13 year olds can become sexperts then how difficult can it really be!

What is most important is the physical and emotional connection...that is what will make it memorable no matter what level of experience two people have.

It matters IMMENSELY. Would you have a Dentist with no experience drilling on your teeth? Would you pay to see a Broadway play performed by someone who has never been on a stage? How about getting on a Carnival ride operated by some schmo who's never ridden it himself?

Sex is a SKILL. Well, good sex is anyway. Practice makes....better, if not perfect.

Experience is the difference between a wonderful, warm, romantic evening, and one of confusion, pain and disappointment. Not to mention possible pregnancy.

It matters IMMENSELY. Would you have a Dentist with no experience drilling on your teeth? Would you pay to see a Broadway play performed by someone who has never been on a stage? How about getting on a Carnival ride operated by some schmo who's never ridden it himself?

Sex is a SKILL. Well, good sex is anyway. Practice makes....better, if not perfect.

Experience is the difference between a wonderful, warm, romantic evening, and one of confusion, pain and disappointment. Not to mention possible pregnancy.

disagree with this.

if someone is open in bed, whether virgin or not, has at least a moderate sex drive, and shows passion........sex can be very good. everybody was a virgin once, they just need a couple times to have the pain go away (if we're talking about girls) and some confidence. sex was easy and amazingly fun for me my first time.

it shouldn't matter who you are with, as long as they are caring about you and teaching you or atleast helping the sexually inexperienced out. The first time I had sex I was with a girl who was more experienced than I was, but she showed me things that she liked and didn't like, plus being good takes practice anyway

Let's see...if a dentist without experience works on my teeth and messes up I could have to live with permanent damage to my teeth. If I have spent money and time to see a play, I want to see something that is not shoddy. As long as the carnival ride operator knows how to operate the ride properly I don't really care if he never puked his brains out on the ride that spins at warp speed. As for sex..well, if the only thing two people are interested in is a good lay then yes, perhaps experience counts...although many people with experience don't necessarily know how to pleasure their partner properly. If caring and emotional connection is thrown in the mix then quality of first time "performance" should not be the deciding factor.

Dentists and Broadway stars go to schools to perfect their training. Your analogy is asinine.

To the original poster, it would be more important for you to feel comfortable around the person, if they be a virgin or a person with experience, it only matters as much as you make it.

Let's see....

Dentists have to go to school for years to do medical procedures on you...

An actor goes to classes/school to get any good at it...

A Carney only needs to train to use the device...

For the above three I pay for them to perform their tasks...

Sex can be practiced and developed and become fine-tuned but:

When you're with someone new you usually have to find out what works for them, rarely is a first-time the best.

I, personally, would only have sex with someone I love as a way to show and express that love, not to make a quick buck or a career.

Your example fails, utterly, because sex isn't a job, it's an act that, ideally, is used to express love/desire in a secure relationship.

I think too many people here read WAY too many Romance Novels.

If sex was so amazingly easy, WHY are there zillions of sex manuals in the book store? WHY are there "sex ed" classes? WHY do the vast majority of individuals report their first sexual experience as "disappointing"?

Maybe because some people expect too much? The best lover I ever had had barely ever had sex at all in his life. It was wonderful because he was so in tune with me and thinking about me and not the best way to perform position X.... as he put it, it's the difference between making love and sex. I personally prefer the former and would happily give up the latter to get it.

On second thought. What do I know? I'm just "asinine". God forbid I have a different opinion.

Love conquers all. Love is ALL you need.

Well, you do notice the women are giving a fairly consistent opinion here.... maybe we're saying what is important to us.

And that we didn't get it the first time around, hence the reason looking back it would be so important.

On second thought. What do I know? I'm just "asinine". God forbid I have a different opinion.

of course, you can be in love with someone, and they can be a bad lover. that is possible. from my personal experience, i've had better sexual experiences with men i loved, or at least, men i really deeply cared about. it made things, for me at least, way more intense and satisfying than a random hookup. random hookups, for me, are like sugar-free jello and sex with a man i love is like creme brulee or double-chocolate cake with chocolate ganache and whipped cream with chocolate shavings.

We're saying sex is more than just technique and that you're amusing example was inherently flawed, I don't see where people are repressing your right to speak or to have an opinion, hmm.

I think too many people here read WAY too many Romance Novels.

If sex was so amazingly easy, WHY are there zillions of sex manuals in the book store? WHY are there "sex ed" classes? WHY do the vast majority of individuals report their first sexual experience as "disappointing"?

At the same time, if sex was all about "experience" then why do so many people complain about their lovers not satisfying them?

A man can have had many partners and been a bad lover to them all, which is why he's had so many partners....

Archived