Clothing that turns you on?

ran81
Answering Quirky Questions About Fa...
Answering Quirky Questions About Fashion

What are some things that the opposite sex wears that turns you on? Seeing women in tight jeans usually gets to me especially if they have a nice booty. I also like it when they wear mini skirts and have great legs.

Also have to admit seeing women wearing pantyhose can be a definite turn on, but only if she has great legs to go with it. Had an ex who used to walk around the house while getting ready for work(worked in a bank)with just the hose and blouse top but no skirt on(yet) and always drove me crazy.

Anyways, what clothing turns you on in the opposite sex?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh god... embarrassment...

For me, it's not about not covering the skin but more about complementing body shape...

Saw some insanely cute girls in band uniforms yesterday - tight black suits/short tails, with a gold/red band diagonally cutting it...

Zipped up at the back, and the chick who was conducting kinda slowly and precisely pulled the wand from where it was hidden down her back...

Gonna stop talking now...

Oh god... embarrassment...

For me, it's not about not covering the skin but more about complementing body shape...

Saw some insanely cute girls in band uniforms yesterday - tight black suits/short tails, with a gold/red band diagonally cutting it...

Zipped up at the back, and the chick who was conducting kinda slowly and precisely pulled the wand from where it was hidden down her back...

Gonna stop talking now...

Actually liked the dance team uniforms our school's team had when I was in high school at the time. Here in Texas they are called drill teams. Usually they wore hats, white bodysuit type of thing with a short skirt attached, tan tights, and white boots. Used to like it when the wind would sometimes blow their skirts up. It would sometimes look like they were wearing thongs because their bodysuits would ride up.

Also have a thing for the Radio City Rockettes. Saw them on a parade once. black top hat, tuxedo type leotard, black pantyhose...... I'm just a sucker for good legs.

If we're talking about the kind of clothes fit for wearing in public... Honestly, I have a thing for women in men's suits. I can't explain it, but it turns me on. A lot.

That Robert Palmer vid....HOT!

^^

Sort of the male version of that, but not nearly so glitzy...more downplayed. White t-shirts with leather jackets and jeans (with a little give, not tight)...or just the t-shirt and jeans.

Also, just simple dress shirts that are in low key colors that button down.

And boots or high tops.

I also have something for bracelets or necklaces...things that go "clink" a bit. Again, nothing garish, but something a bit worn and amulet-like.

What are you talking about? I've never heard of this, but it sounds relevant to my interests.

Google Robert Palmer...She's so sexy. Can;t remembthe name of the song...lot's of sexy women in mens suits plaing along with him.

What are some things that the opposite sex wears that turns you on? Seeing women in tight jeans usually gets to me especially if they have a nice booty. I also like it when they wear mini skirts and have great legs.

Also have to admit seeing women wearing pantyhose can be a definite turn on, but only if she has great legs to go with it. Had an ex who used to walk around the house while getting ready for work(worked in a bank)with just the hose and blouse top but no skirt on(yet) and always drove me crazy.

Anyways, what clothing turns you on in the opposite sex?

My SO in his jeans from Buckle and his American Eagle white checkered button up shirt. LOL

Actually liked the dance team uniforms our school's team had when I was in high school at the time. Here in Texas they are called drill teams. Usually they wore hats, white bodysuit type of thing with a short skirt attached, tan tights, and white boots. Used to like it when the wind would sometimes blow their skirts up. It would sometimes look like they were wearing thongs because their bodysuits would ride up.

Also have a thing for the Radio City Rockettes. Saw them on a parade once. black top hat, tuxedo type leotard, black pantyhose...... I'm just a sucker for good legs.

Oh god,leos are fantastic on a good body... Ditto... erm... formed motorcycle racing leathers... Mord-sith, anyone?

Archived