Looking for ideas.

Samedy

There is a girl that I like, and I want to get to know her better. Currently she is on my volleyball team, she is a new member, she joined after I invited her and her friend to join.

I was thinking on Wednesday I would call her and let her know when the game is next week and offer her a ride to the game. But I also wanted to ask her out to some kind of neutral event, where her and I could talk more... I'm just looking for ideas.

I feel so jr highish asking this question.

There is a girl that I like, and I want to get to know her better. Currently she is on my volleyball team, she is a new member, she joined after I invited her and her friend to join.

I was thinking on Wednesday I would call her and let her know when the game is next week and offer her a ride to the game. But I also wanted to ask her out to some kind of neutral event, where her and I could talk more... I'm just looking for ideas.

I feel so jr highish asking this question.

When your call her, ask her about her hobbies or what she likes to do... and just say oh we should go do that sometimes... could be mini golf, pool, rock climbing, meseaum. etc.. you get the idea....

I know she's new to town.. She from Japan and moved to Canada...I mean the US... to start a new life.

I like your idea Books.. I will have to see if there are any events going on after Vball. My team normally goes for food after a game, I was just hoping for something away from the rest of the team.

Well I think I'm going to call her on Wednesday to let her know when we will be playing next Sunday.. That will be my excuse for calling her. Then I will just offer her a ride to Volleyball.

i think that's a good idea. chat her up on the ride. maybe at the end of it...'you know you are really cool. you want to get a drink some time?'

Archived