whitey

Right now I should be the happiest person in the world. I have great friends, family that's there for me, and the most amazing girlfriend I could have asked for. Yet for some reason, I'm the most depressed person I know...

Last night I sat here alone listening to sad songs and crying all night. The only reason I could think of was that I missed my girlfriend, which is weird being that she had been in my arms and making me smile all day, not depressed at all.

I mean, is it normal to be as unhappy as I am with such a good life?

Another thing that is bothering me is that at the end of this week, we are both going away for a week for our school break. I am going on a cruise with my family, and she is going to California with her parents to see friends of the family. One of her friends went on a cruise not too long ago, and cheated on her boyfriend in several instances, and my girlfriend thinks I will do the same... I keep trying to convince her I wouldn't do that, but she won't take it, when in all honesty, there is no girl in the world worth losing her over. And the irony of it all is that she is staying in a house with a boy the same age as her who she claims to be the equivalent of her brother. Right...

Whatever advice, help you can give me, I'd greatly appreciate it...

There doesn't have to be. I don't think they can actually test for an imbalance of chemicals in your brain. If you have no reason to be upset, it's probably related to the serotonin levels or receptors in your brain; something you can't control. Have you felt this way before or did it start after something particular happened? The thing with your girlfriend sounds like something that wouldn't be a cause for depression.

Never be the reason for someone'...
Never be the reason for someone's tears

Archived