Bit of advice for novice

bob1234
How to Keep a Man Keen After Sleepi...
How to Keep a Man Keen After Sleeping With Him

Yea I'm in my early twenties and was a virgin until just over a month ago when I met a girl in a club and we went back to hers. I didn't last a long time, 10 minutes tops, but we spent a good 3 hours fooling around with foreplay etc. and had sex 3 or 4 times throughout that. I wasn't sure if I was any good.

I didn't hear back from her for a couple of days until I got a booty call, which certainly made me feel alot better about my performance.

Now we tend to meet up a couple of times a week. I haven't told her I was a virgin, and so I don't really know how to mix things up... I'm worried the sex will get repetative. At the moment we've only done it me on top (which I don't last that long with), her on top (which I lost longer) and doggy (which I last longest).

What new positions can I try that caters towards a novice?

How can I last longer then 10 minutes?

And how do I bring up the topic of her period? We've been having sex for over a month and had no break (which I was expecting). Either we've had sex during her period (which I would of noticed) or she's missed her period, which scares the hell out of me.

Just tll her you were a virgin and that you want her to teach you what she knows... That can make for some interesting kinky roleplaying, if nothing else

I'm pretty novice myself (as far as positions go) so I can't offer a hell of a lot of help, but I will say one thing...

For a first time, it sounds like you did great, and if she called you later just for sex, seriously - that says everything that needs to be said.

to be honest 10 minutes is the average time actual sex lasts, though not the desired length. If you really want to last longer, you could try getting off during the morning or day when your gonna meet up with her, not too soon before as to avoid chaffing hah. good luck have fun

About her period.. First off i hope your using condoms, because duh no explanation needed. Ask her if shes on birth control, some prevent periods ect But asking about BC is perfectly acceptable to ask someone your involved with.

Position wise, be creative, all the kama sutra stuff usually is just more difficult than actually pleasurable, sex should be more fluid than gymnastic. One ive particularly enjoyed is, sit up as if sitting in a chair, have her get on top legs around your waist and take it from there.

Regarding her period, some girls have very irregular periods or have birth control that makes them irregular (I myself get only 2-3 periods a year b/c of my method of birth control).

Are you using condoms? HAve you asked her about birth control?

Regarding her period, some girls have very irregular periods or have birth control that makes them irregular (I myself get only 2-3 periods a year b/c of my method of birth control).

Are you using condoms? HAve you asked her about birth control?

Yeah I'm using condoms. Pregancy and STDs terrify me.

Is there a way to bring up the topic without it being overtly awkard?

If she had the birth control shot she would hardly get a period at all. Some girls only get it for a few days, so if you do it a couple times a week she probably just didn't call you when she had it.

If you're comfortable enough to get naked with her you should be able to ask her if she is using any other type of birth control. It might be a little awkward but it's important that you know. Make sure you're putting on the condom correctly!!

To last longer, try satisfying yourself before you go meet up with her. I've been told that it's easier for a guy to last after he gets that first one over with. You could also make sure to give HER a lot of foreplay before you actually have sex, so she is more aroused and can finish before you do.

One of my fave positions that you can try is to have her lay on her back on the edge of a bed or table, and then you stand in front of her. My boyfriend personally gets off pretty quick on this one though, so be careful. Another one that you will probably enjoy more than her, is the reverse cowgirl, where she is on top of you, but with her back towards your face, and her face towards your feet. This is another one that you may not be able to last very long with however. One more that I really like is for the guy to sit in a chair, and then I sit on top on my knees, or if the chair is low enough to the ground, with my feet on the ground. The girl has to do pretty much all the work on this one, so you may last longer that way.

As for her period, are you guys having sex every single day? Some girls have very short or light periods, so you probably just missed it. Or if it was on a very light day, you may have just not noticed. You should probably bring up the birth control thing with her anyway, because it's the responsible thing to do when you start having sex. Condoms work most of the time, but I think birth control is still something that you should atleast be comfortable with discussing with each other if you're going to be having sex.

Archived