Does this count as a date?

StugThree

Well, as my first post here, after lurking for a few months.

I was recently asked by a very attractive girl in one of my classes if she could go painting with me one day (I do graff, sue me So I took that oppertunity and took her out to a graffiti event here, I got a spot on the wall to paint, involved her in it, so she didn't just stand there.

Well, we had fun, I took the liberty of walking/busing her home, so if she doesn't come on MSN today, I'll see her again on Monday, but I've got one question: Would she see this as a date, or me liking her, or her being interested? I had hoped this wasn't just a friends thing because I haven't known her that long, since January actually.

You are in bro. She likes you and by asking you to take her to an event that she's seemingly interested in shows she knows how to communicate with class (this is how a female should ask out a guy without looking desperate)...just stay relaxed and let a few days pass before asking her out. Good move getting her involved in the activity. Stay calm and let things unfold...

Edit: I met with the Date Comittee and we have ruled that this legally qualifies as a date.

Well I did it, asked 'er out in class today, prolly gonna see her on Sat.

Now I'm faced with another problem, her coming to my house (if she ever does) cause, well. It's not 'the place to be' and I assume that it'd be customary to invite them over at some point in time.. lol

Archived