haircut

Stinkweed
Unconventional Hair Transformation ...
Unconventional Hair Transformation That Would bring MJ Back [Must Watch] #shorts

Need haircut ideas... I want something out of the ordinary but not too flashy. Weird is good, but nothing extreme... And no dyeing or bleaching...

I'd go for something like this:

link removed

But my hair is not nearly long enough right now to do something like that. But that's about the level of "weirdness" I'm looking for... I dunno, shoot me some ideas, please.

You could go for the euro-hawk/faux-hawk. It's the same concept as a mohawk but without shaving or buzzing the hair down so close. Instead you use some kind of styling product to put your hair up in a mohawk.

Check it out.

link removed

When I used to wear my hair like that girls seemed to really like it. Just takes a bit more effort in the morning.

u'd say for something more origional, an A-semetrical cut, which means its longer on one side. it looks great on short hair, but again need to see a pic to be sure.

It's not that a-symmetrical. It's the sides that are short the top and back long. I've seen it in real life. Kinda looks like a thick mohawk...

I'll pm you a pic of my face.

You could go for the euro-hawk/faux-hawk. It's the same concept as a mohawk but without shaving or buzzing the hair down so close. Instead you use some kind of styling product to put your hair up in a mohawk.

Check it out.

link removed

When I used to wear my hair like that girls seemed to really like it. Just takes a bit more effort in the morning.

I can't stand that hairstyle, lol... Plus, I'd prefer something that requires no gel or comb... That way I can just take a bath in the morning and let it air dry and no time extra time for combing and/or putting on gel... I'm not very fond of actual mohawks either unless they're long and unspiked. And even then I'd hesitate before getting an actual mohawk...

i see that haircut at concerts all the time. i want to shave the rest for the person. it's like they went to get a cut and the barber fell asleep halfway through or screwed up and told them, 'don't worry, it will grow back.'

reminds me of Flock of Seagulls.

image removed

Well sometimes it looks bad, but I've seen two people on whom it looked pretty damn good, in my opinion. It looks nothing like that guy from that picture you just posted, though... You're probably thinking it looks like the guy who's in the center and above:

link removed

But it really doesn't. I've tried to find better pictures, but I guess it's not a very mainstream haircut. It's not really SHAVED on the sides, it's more like just short enough that there is a difference between the top and back and sides but you can definitively still pull on it and and even comb it.

Not like this:

link removed

link removed

So I dunno... I guess I'll just try it and if I don't like how it looks on my face I'll just get a buzz cut like I've done the last like 5 years.

Archived