Relationship Over after 3 years

bigheart09

My relationship of 3 years is over. We broke up last night. I think I have known for a while that this was going to happen. I am really sad right now. I think the hardest part for me is going to be not talking to him about my day. Not hearing his voice before we both go to sleep and wake up in the morning. Missing the cuddling and the hanging out.

I know in the long term this is for the best, but it doesnt make the hurt go away.

Yeah ive been hanging with friends all day. He and I are still talking but I am afraid if we see each other we will just get back into our pattern again. We were together for 3 years and it just got kind of boring. It is his fault because he doesnt put any effort into the relationship.

It is a long story, but his life is pretty much a mess and he kind of just become an unhappy person. Now he is thinking if I am out of his life, he will be happy. He will never be happy in a relationship until he can fix himself. He has a history of ruining perfectly good relationships. I just thought this time would be different.

I think it is better for me to move on to a healthier relationship.

Girl! I am so terribly sorry! My heart hurts for you. I know the pain you will be going through for awhile. You put your heart in this relationship and were as tolerant and patient as anyone I've ever known! And now this..... You hang in there! You are a beautiful woman with a big heart!

I'll definitely check in later this evening. My thoughts are with you!

Thanks guys for your encouraging words. I have just put so much into this relationship over the past 3 years that I just cant believe it isnt going to work out.

We talked about getting a house with a big yard and getting some more dogs and maybe having a little girl. It is not like I just made this all up in my head. He wanted to be with me as well.

We talked about getting a house with a big yard and getting some more dogs and maybe having a little girl. It is not like I just made this all up in my head. He wanted to be with me as well.

But he didn't appreciate what he had, and you deserve someone who won't take you for granted.

Archived