Moving in for the first kiss.

falcon115

Here is my situation in a pinch. Met a great girl a couple of months ago, and tried to kiss her by semi-asking (Asked would you like to kiss me and got a maybe, when I went for it she backed away). We agree'd to be friends first and see where it goes.

She leaves for college and we continue to talk, when she gets back one time we decide we would like this to be more than a friendship but we are going to take it slow. I that same night I tried to kiss her again but got rejected. We talked about it and she said she had no idea why she pulled away again.

Finally, we manage to hang out a couple of times again with lots of hand holding and arms around each other. I never made a move at another kiss until she said she was ready for it. Well sure enough, she leaves and she tells me she is now ready to be kissed and she has no more hang ups.

Great right? The only problem is I feel so pressured and now that she is home again I feel like there is a huge tension there. I am having issues moving in for the first kiss. I want it to be special but, I have limited experience making the first move. The few kisses I have had (I'm 24) the girls have made the moves first.

I'm seeing her tonight and I'd like to kiss her we are probably going to end up back at her place talking on her couch before I leave. Any thoughts on transiitioning into the kiss to take the tension off of both of us to make it more comfortable. I think we both know its coming, but after blowing my chance last night at it I'm worried I'll start turning her off if i dont make a move.

There shouldn't be that much thought put into it. This should all be spontaneous. Being spontaneous makes it much more enjoyable. Don't go into it thinking " oooh Im gonna kiss her" go into it thinking "we are going to have great conversation as always" and when it happens it happens.

Your know the right moment as said in previous post, if you plan it you will get disappointed if you dont do it right making the kiss less enjoyable, eye contact is a big give away, learn to read her eye contact and you will know when she is waiting for you to kiss her, stare into her eyes and look at her lips if she responds then kiss her, if she looks away maybe it is not right yet, but the moment will come along and when it DOES your know about it =]

xx

How To Tell Someone You Like Them (...
How To Tell Someone You Like Them (Without Screwing Up)

Archived