Inconsiderate Girlfriend

Jesus-f******-christ am I pissed at my so-called girlfriend.

Three weeks ago I invite her to go with me to this yearly event, and she says she's going. She has a history of changing her mind at the last minute, and she assured me that this wasn't going to happen. I told her that I had been wanting to go to this thing for three years (but couldn't due to time or money issues) and that I was so excited that when I finally get a chance to go that I would be able to share this with her. The day comes, and she manages to get the flu - it wasn't a lie, I know she was sick. Which is fine - I was disappointed, but you can't be too mad at someone for catching a virus.

You can, however, be quite irate when you discover that nary a week after you were supposed to go, she decides to go with her friends, without telling you. She knows that I had waited three frickin' years to go to this thing, and that I had wanted to share it with her, and have fun with her. I would have had no problem with her going somewhere with her friends - even if it was to this - if she had told me that she was going. But the fact that I found out AFTER she went to the very event that WE couldn't go to, and that she KNOWS how much it means to me, is a slap in the face. I don't understand how anyone could be so oblivious.

Yesterday she agreed to move in with me. I mean, what if she does the same thing? I don't expect anyone to take this seriously, I'm using it more or less as an example; but what if we get to moving day and she tells me, "Sorry, I already agreed to live with Jim and Mary?"

ouch hit home, i know all to well what its like to be with someone that's pretty much a full time disappointment, but from my experience, letting her know how much it means to you, how much it upsets and hurts you, and she still continued to do it. i decided its time to find someone else and move on. thats how i handled it but its your choice at the end of the day.

Why not ell her you have somebody else to move in the day before she is suppose to move in... LOL

No 2 wrongs don't make it right.

Where do your personal boundries begin???????????

You obviously find it acceptable cause she is still you GF.

Do you like being reated 2nd best?

Archived