Love/Romance Horoscopes

einsteins_girl
Gemini’s twin flames
Gemini’s twin flames

I know that a lot of people give little weight to horoscopes and think they're silly. I'm not sure what I think of them. But I will say that, for the past year, many of my horoscopes have been scarily accurate in a pretty specific way. I was just looking at my horoscope on Facebook of all places, and it said this:

-----

Keep your cool as you move into the week, with the Moon trying to push Saturn's buttons, as he moves through your relationship sector. Let it happen, for you're likely to find that instead of over reacting, as you did in the past, that a sense of confidence that you feared may fold under pressure, is going to fight back, stronger than ever. Don't be afraid to test things a little, especially if things have been going well. This is going to show you that you have nothing to fear, that the ground you have gained and the strength you have acquired isn't fragile, it is rock solid. The Moon will move out of opposition on Tuesday, but the sense of confidence this will ultimately give you, is going to stay strong throughout the week.

------

Those of you who know my story and the direction it's taken will also see how very pertinent this is... and I have to say it's turning out to be quite true.

I think most of those love horoscopes are generally very vague. They can be interpretted in a hundred different ways and that's why they sometimes seem accurate.

Although, I remember reading my SOs horoscope one time. It said that she was nervous about saying something to someone, but she shouldn't keep it in. So I turned to her and asked, "Do you have something to tell me???" She got a little embarrassed and said no.

A couple of months later I found out that that had made her very nervous because she had been wanting to tell me that she loved me. hahahahh

They are self fulfilling prophecies.

Ha! True! But, with this one, it was for this past week, and I just read it today... and it was pretty true of how things went over the past week.

And I have to say that this one becoming a long-term self-fulfilling prophecy would not be a bad thing.

Archived