Scandalous MEN OF THE ZODIAC! Is here FINALLY

miracle29

I'm a capricorn, & I've been with a Leo...it was a disaster. Capricorn's are pretty independent (& stubborn) people who don't like to be told what to do, & Leo's have somewhat similar personalities (from my experience).

Didn't work for me...

She's right. Capricorn FEMALE with LEO male, HELL NO!

But Leo female with Cappy male, he will have a harder time letting you go than you will letting him go. He will get on your nerves with his sensitivity and his "Why are you speaking to me like this" "What did i do?" "I didn't do anything to you, why are you being so hateful".

Leo women hate it when a man plays victim.

You'd do much better with a LEO or an Aquarius. THey know how to handle you and you need a STRONG man. The sex between you and cappy will be explosive but his whining and moaning will eventually drive you mad.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've only known of one. He is one of my good friends. He is a good man. But I don't know of any scandalous behavior. Sorry. Maybe you can tell us about you. WHo better than from the horses mouth?

Hmm... I'm always willing to stand up for myself, friends, family, or anything I believe in. I'm a very passionate lover and (I'm told) excellent in bed. I have an iron will; once an idea is in my head, there's no convincing me otherwise. You better get out of my way, because once I start down a certain path toward a goal, there's nothing stopping me. I can be too strong willed at times, and get myself into trouble, but I can also be the most caring and compassionate person in your life. I'm very loyal and not one to break a promise.

Aquarius men:

I know more than you do...sorry!

The one who's reading this one right now is thinking of ways he could have made this sound better!

HIGHLY Intellegent. I mean above average and very good Fathers. This can go 50/50. THese men are either good or bad to the bone. Take your pick. Hopefully you get a good one and live in bliss, if you get a bad one you'll know it because you'll be wishing you never met him.

I resemble that remark! And isn't being bad to the bone good? Not that I'm trying to re-write your statement haha.. Troop.

I've had a few Gemini woman friends. They can go from being the best, most supportive friend to moody and shady in a matter of minutes.

Yes and some of them cheat cheat cheat. Capricorn men need to avoid this sign like the Plague. They don't just betray their friends if you catch my drifty poo.

She's right. Capricorn FEMALE with LEO male, HELL NO!

But Leo female with Cappy male, he will have a harder time letting you go than you will letting him go. He will get on your nerves with his sensitivity and his "Why are you speaking to me like this" "What did i do?" "I didn't do anything to you, why are you being so hateful".

This makes me feel slightly better LOL.

Im Taurus too and love being so, im pretty typical of the sign, i have both sun and moon in taurus but nobody is an absolute typical sign.I have to absolutely dissagree with your description of the Capricorn man though, my ex was capricorn and he was very selfish in bed. I think if your going to look at this type of stuff you really cant put anyone into such a small category, true astrology looks at every aspect of a persons chart, they have different traits in different signs and rising signs according to thier birth chart, thats why the star sign things you read in magazines etc are basically a load of rubbish. Just as everyone is an individual, everyone has their own individual birth chart that is unique to them.

Starlight, I know that with a full reading everything from the exact time to the exact location really matters.

I really wonder if I met someone with my same birth date how similair we would be. Or someone even a day or two away.

Does anyone have any experience with this?

i bet if I ran into one of the babies that slept next to me in the nursery at the hospital we would be so much alike that I would hate them

I'm just glad we can all have fun with this and NOT get all sensitive and offended. You guys are awesome. I wish all the topics went like this. We are all having fun sharing our experiences. Some are defending their signs others are saying "TRUE".

You guys rock.

Only thing is...who knows about Aries men?

I don't know everything I only know what I've seen. WHich is why I wanted to SHARE info about this. Lets continue to have fun. ;-)

Starlight, I know that with a full reading everything from the exact time to the exact location really matters.

I really wonder if I met someone with my same birth date how similair we would be. Or someone even a day or two away.

Does anyone have any experience with this?

Thats a very good question, i REALLY is true that full reading and exact times matter a great deal in anything like this if you take it seriously.

There would probably be some similarities in someone born on the exact day as you but also the location where you were born also makes a difference and the time of day can change alot of aspects. You can never just go off what a birth chart says either, obviously the life a person has, their life experiences also shape what a person becomes.

Thats a very good question, i REALLY is true that full reading and exact times matter a great deal in anything like this if you take it seriously.

There would probably be some similarities in someone born on the exact day as you but also the location where you were born also makes a difference and the time of day can change alot of aspects. You can never just go off what a birth chart says either, obviously the life a person has, their life experiences also shape what a person becomes.

Charts are great Moon signs are too. This is so much fun. I'm really enjoying this thread. ;-)

THE Scorpio Man

My way or the Highway!

The men I'VE KNOWN ABOUT. This is not to say all of them are this way:

RUN! RUN! RUN! (some of them are good, I have only met one and he was raised with both parents and he is the SAINT of Scorpio men) the rest I've known and heard about are capable of the worst offenses towards women. THey are actually not all that in the sack either. They like to control and are into sick twisted little fetishes. If you know a good one I'd kill for you to share it..cause I have not! They are sneaky, manipulating, abusive, selfiish unfaithful and sadly it gets worse.

I am a scorpio and I am not this way at all. I am actually pretty indecisive and let my gf make most of the decisions. I don't have any real bad fetishes and, not to brag, I am pretty good in bed.

I'm just glad we can all have fun with this and get all sensitive and offended. You guys are awesome. I wish all the topics went like this. We are all having fun sharing our experiences. Some are defending their signs others are saying "TRUE".

You guys rock.

Only thing is...who knows about Aries men?

Me. I get along best with Aries.

They are stubborn and tend to be "manly men". They have a huge sex drive and are AWFUL liars (You can see right through them, something I like).

They can be charming to an extent but in my opinion they have NO GAME.

They are confrontational and can be self centered and macho, but they do have a soft side for the women they love.

Charts are great Moon signs are too. This is so much fun. I'm really enjoying this thread. ;-)

Me too, i love all this stuff, aslong as people are all taking it in fun and not making thier boyfs/gfriends a self fulfillinfg prophecy just because of their sun sign, ie Your a Scorpio, you ARE possessive!!! haha

Me too, i love all this stuff, aslong as people are all taking it in fun and not making thier boyfs/gfriends a self fulfillinfg prophecy just because of their sun sign, ie Your a Scorpio, you ARE possessive!!! haha

yeah we're not getting offended because we're smart enough to realize it's just fun and of course not 100% true

Do you really need an exact time in order to get a reading? My parents forgot the time I was born. My mum said she thinks it was around 2:10PM.

I'd really love to get a reading as I'm fascinated by horoscopes. Not sure if I fully believe in it all yet but it's interesting nevertheless.

ONCE a Virgo man is hurt...it will take one hell of a strong woman to sooth his mistrust hurt and jealousy. They love hard. And when they get cheated on (sadly most do) they can't help but think ALL women will wrong them the same as the first. MOST Virgo men are faithful and WANT to be true. They put up this front like they are tough but inside they are soft kind caring and sweet. (GREAT IN BED) Virgo men have been known to carry HEAVY sticks..if ya know what I mean. hehehe

this is very true..

-it takes alot to get my trust back once a girl has hurt me

-one of my exs cheated on me and it took a long time before

i was able think straight and realize that all girls wont cheap on me

-ive never cheated on any of my girlfriends even when i knew i would probably never get caught.

- i do put on a front, i never put it out in the open on how im reallly feeling.

Yeah please everyone PLEASE don't go dumping your sigs saying "SHE SAID you cheat" or "She said you will be lazy and bad in bed" this is all in fun.

And most of what they say about me is true. We (scorpio women ) are perfect and can do no wrong. Yes yes its all true. heheheh...OK OK i'll come clean.

We are possessive sensitive have horrid tempers and have strange hangups in the sack. We are mentally very strong though and sadly when we feel slighted or crossed can string up an evil plot faster than it takes a fart to clear the wind. I think the Mafia was started by a Scorpio or a Leo. Seriously.

We get along with Earth and Water signs.

Leo women and Scorpio women can make the closest and best of friends provided that the leo does not stab the Scrop in the back or gossip (get caught gossiping) about the scorp. And Visa versa.

I say this because Leo women are strong too and are not afraid to be honest about what they feel. Scorpio LOVE THIS. They like strong people. They don't respect weak sneaky people.

Do you really need an exact time in order to get a reading? My parents forgot the time I was born. My mum said she thinks it was around 2:10PM.

I'd really love to get a reading as I'm fascinated by horoscopes. Not sure if I fully believe in it all yet but it's interesting nevertheless.

Im the same Roh, i dont believe, i dont dissbelieve but the whole thing is sooooo interesting, ive had a few birthcharts done and they do make for complelling reading, i would advise getting a full reading but try and find a well known astrologer to do it "Jonathan Cainer" is very good...

link removed

To answer your question, yes the time of your birth is very important but if you dont know they usually set it to when the sunrise was but it wont be as accurate a reading, still interesting though. For most full indepth readings though you do have to pay. xx

Archived