Scandalous MEN OF THE ZODIAC! Is here FINALLY

miracle29

Do Scorpio women cheat
Do Scorpio women cheat

Ok so I've been asked by quite a few of you about the men. I started one of these for the women and the women demanded one for the men. So here goes.

Share your stories.

Sun Sign Mania!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aries

Sorry don't know much about these guys. (anyone else?)

Taurus

I'm hot!

Far be it for me to tell ANY TAURUS man that he is not the end all be all to women. These men just have confidence. Even the ones who don't look so great don't know it. They are strong men, usually physically fit and the ones who are not..SO WHAT they still think they are hot and will go after the pretty women other men are afraid to approach.

LIBRA:

The Incredible Father!

So I have to tell you, that even though I said a bit about SOME Libra men being lazy, and selfish I must take and defend the ones I know personally as friends. Libra men make the BEST friends HANDS down in the ENTIRE zodiac. They give, they defend and they help and most of the time with OUT Hesitation. I love these men even the ones who I am not dating anymore..because they are some of the biggest hearted men in the World.

Even if one cheated on you (not abused you physically) and later wanted to be friends...I'd go for it.

THE Scorpio Man

My way or the Highway!

The men I'VE KNOWN ABOUT. This is not to say all of them are this way:

RUN! RUN! RUN! (some of them are good, I have only met one and he was raised with both parents and he is the SAINT of Scorpio men) the rest I've known and heard about are capable of the worst offenses towards women. THey are actually not all that in the sack either. They like to control and are into sick twisted little fetishes. If you know a good one I'd kill for you to share it..cause I have not! They are sneaky, manipulating, abusive, selfiish unfaithful and sadly it gets worse.

Sag Men:

The Workout Guru!

The only one I know a lot about is my Brother. I love him he can do no wrong and neither can anyone under this sign (runs from the protesters)

Capricorn men:

The Pleaser!

WHo could leave one? They lay it down so well in the bedroom no one would dare take the chance of losing him? I'm sorry other men, but if this guys after your woman run...cause he will do things to and for her that most men have never though up. (goosebumps)

Aquarius men:

I know more than you do...sorry!

The one who's reading this one right now is thinking of ways he could have made this sound better!

HIGHLY Intellegent. I mean above average and very good Fathers. This can go 50/50. THese men are either good or bad to the bone. Take your pick. Hopefully you get a good one and live in bliss, if you get a bad one you'll know it because you'll be wishing you never met him.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cancer men:

"I may be sensitive but i'm strong"!!

Cancer men come off as gentle loving souls. They are also very sensitive men. They almost as much as a scorpio man fear rejection but still go for it anyways. Cancer men can be faithful when they are happy, sexually satisfied and eating very well. They can handle office stress better than most. Now they may piss and moan about it all day, but they will come right back to doing the same job they did.

When a cancer man cheats, he will still love the first woman he is with more. Chances of him leaving his wife for his mistress SLIM !!!

I HATE TO DO THIS.butttttt

I LOVE PISCES MEN however they are notorious for being the biggest cry babies. THey complain about work, about life about a fart that just didn't smell the way they thought it should, a shoe lace that didn't tie right, their wifes meat loaf. I love you guys but geeze lewinski...stop with the moaning and crying!

How about Virgos?

I've dated two of them in the past. Both my only long term relationships and both were very jealous people.

ONCE a Virgo man is hurt...it will take one hell of a strong woman to sooth his mistrust hurt and jealousy. They love hard. And when they get cheated on (sadly most do) they can't help but think ALL women will wrong them the same as the first. MOST Virgo men are faithful and WANT to be true. They put up this front like they are tough but inside they are soft kind caring and sweet. (GREAT IN BED) Virgo men have been known to carry HEAVY sticks..if ya know what I mean. hehehe

Cancer men:

"I may be sensitive but i'm strong"!!

Cancer men come off as gentle loving souls. They are also very sensitive men. They almost as much as a scorpio man fear rejection but still go for it anyways. Cancer men can be faithful when they are happy, sexually satisfied and eating very well. They can handle office stress better than most. Now they may piss and moan about it all day, but they will come right back to doing the same job they did.

When a cancer man cheats, he will still love the first woman he is with more. Chances of him leaving his wife for his mistress SLIM !!!

WoW that is me to a tee.

It's funny this post made google on our sun sign compatability and it came up saying that it was a doomed pairing! lol... my hubby is artistic and kind and sweet he's not a whiner, at all... but I think he may keep alot inside.

I have seen alot of patterns in people over the years regarding their signs but I've also seen alot that doesn't jive with reality.

My grandmother was way into astrology and when I was like 5 had a FULL chart done on me, my only question was 'who am I going to marry?' the answer I got was that I would meet him through my brother... talk about a weird thing to hold in your head growing up.

Lol I've just recently dated a Capricorn and I have to say that's pretty damn accurate. He was more than willing to take charge in the bedroom.

I think they were just knowing what to do. If one cheats....women will fight over him because he layed it on both of these girls and no one wants to lose him. They can be faithful and do very well with Scorpio and Virgo and Pisces women. Scopios put them in their place, Pisces support their needs very well and Virgo women (you sexy skanks you) just drive them crazy.

WoW that is me to a tee.

Cancer men DEFEND the women they are with too. They may fight with her, but you sure as hell better not say a darn thing about her to him. Even if he just said "She's clingy and wont give me space" let some bystander chime in and watch the crab claw get to clawing. They love Mamma too. Don't you say nothing about my mamma!!!

I love Cancer men. My Cousins and an Uncle are ones.

Oh and did I add THEY CAN COOK THEIR butts off!

I also forgot to add that Most Libra men do not see the reason for confrontation. Even one who knew KARATE, Boxing and more would only defend his woman if he felt her life was threatened. VIRGO MEN ARE THE SAME so ladies don't be upset if you are dating one and you get told off in public and he does nothing.

They don't like to fight. (even when they can)

Capricorn and Scorpio men don't play that. They will slap a man so hard for even looking at their women wrong. They defend their women to the death.

I think they were just knowing what to do. If one cheats....women will fight over him because he layed it on both of these girls and no one wants to lose him. They can be faithful and do very well with Scorpio and Virgo and Pisces women. Scopios put them in their place, Pisces support their needs very well and Virgo women (you sexy skanks you) just drive them crazy.

Hmm interesting. What about the compatibility between a Capricorn and a Leo? (I'm a Leo btw)

Hmm interesting. What about the compatibility between a Capricorn and a Leo? (I'm a Leo btw)

I'm a capricorn, & I've been with a Leo...it was a disaster. Capricorn's are pretty independent (& stubborn) people who don't like to be told what to do, & Leo's have somewhat similar personalities (from my experience).

Didn't work for me...

I'm a capricorn, & I've been with a Leo...it was a disaster. Capricorn's are pretty independent (& stubborn) people who don't like to be told what to do, & Leo's have somewhat similar personalities (from my experience).

Didn't work for me...

Yeah, have to say we are both pretty stubborn. Currently going through a break up with my Capricorn ex. I think we just clash too much

Yeah you're two-faced!!

Hahah good one.

Archived