How do you start flirting again

harrops26

My wife and I are recently separated. We've been together for 7 years and married for 4 of the 7. We also have a 3 year old son. I've decided that if im going to get her back we have to start over from the beginning. Also we 800 miles apart and im in the army so I’ll only be able to see her a few times between now and when I get out of the army next June.

It seems I can't remember how to flirt. I use to be this shy nerdy guy and im not like that anymore. The army has made me a very serious and also miserable person. Im rambling so all im asking for is some advice on long distance flirting and some things I can do when I go home for Christmas.

Since you've been together for 7 years, and married for 4 of those years, plus have a child together, I'm questioning why you feel the need to "flirt" in order to win her back.

I think you need to look at the bigger issues here, as to why this separation happened, and try to resolve that first.

Also, you stated in yor other post that she met another guy, which will eventually lead to a "trust" issue, since being separated,means that you're still married.

I think that you need to look at this as, it's going to take much more than just "flirting" with her to get your marriage back, and I wish you luck.

Take care...

You ever say half smart azz things to her about something she did, said, is wearing, etc? You ever get a response from her of "Oh!" followed with a playful smack while she has that mischievious grin? That's being playful. That's flirting. That's teasing. Do those things while carrying a mischievious grin of your own and get into one of those fun "wrestling/tickling" matches with her.

Since you've been together for 7 years, and married for 4 of those years, plus have a child together, I'm questioning why you feel the need to "flirt" in order to win her back.

Basically she told me that she is emotionally unhappy with me. I believe that this is caused by what the army has done to me. After 2 months of not doing anything i've come to the conclusion that i just can't jump in and say Hey im a changed man take me back. I need to do it slowly over time so that when i move home next June she may have seen the change in me that i know is there. And i just want to start things slow. I don't think going out and buying her flowers or writing letters will work right away. I figured if i try flirting it might make her remember how i use to be. I just don't know how to do it while im so far away.

Archived