I get too angry, and we hit each other.

Ashley Meredith

Wow, I don't know what's wrong with us but it seems like we're going crazy! I've been feeling so weird lately. It's like, something would happen, and I'll get SO ANGRY it's ridiculous! I can't even control it, and I feel like I want to hurt my boyfriend physically and I can't stop. It won't go away until I yell at him and actually hit him or cause him physical pain. At first he won't do anything and just try and protect himself, but then he goes crazy and starts hitting me back, and I always end up with issues! He's a lot bigger than me, and a lot stronger, so like okay, yesterday, he kicked my hand while I was making a fist, my hand went crazy swollen, it hurts me when I move my finger... blah. He hurts me more than I could ever hurt him. Regardless, I just want this to end! I can't believe we do this to each other and neither of us knows how to stop! I really don't know what's wrong! And we yell at each other, and I throw things at him, and like, yesterday, I was so mad I started pouring diet coke all over him (he was sleeping on a bed on the floor). I just hated him so much!! And then he'll start having panic attacks and crying and threatening to kill himself (I know he would never do it though) and hurting himself, like, slapping himself and stuff. Yesterday I put my hands on his neck and pressed hard and I told him how angry I was and how much I hated him and blah, and then he started doing it himself and trying to choke himself and it made me so scared and I had such a hard time stopping it because I couldn't use my right hand (the one he kicked).

What's happening to me, why am I so angry all the time, why are we doing this and how do we stop!!!!!!

But it looks like I'm the abuser?!

I love him, and we both know this is terrible. We have a counseling appointment scheduled for tomorrow and hopefully will talk this through. I just don't get why I do this?!?!! I swear I just lose my mind and I want to beat the * * * * out of him.

hun i would put it out your mind for tonight, go tomorrow and then get back to us on how you felt it went,

But it looks like I'm the abuser?!

I love him, and we both know this is terrible. We have a counseling appointment scheduled for tomorrow and hopefully will talk this through. I just don't get why I do this?!?!! I swear I just lose my mind and I want to beat the * * * * out of him.

Both of you are. I think you both also need therapy separately. This is not only a relationship issue.

i can imagine, but youve taken steps to get some proper professional advise who can sit down with both of you face 2 face and discuss the problems, your not the first woman who does such things, and your not gonna be the last.

but you are a caring individual who is smart enough to spot those problems and take action to solve them. i have little doubt there's alot of hope for you two.

How can you not be able to control yourself? That's just ridiculous lol. Either this is fake (and it sounds fake), or you need some SERIOUS anger management classes, and to re-examine your sex life.

There have been studies that show partners are more likely to pull away and become aggressive after an orgasm. Solution? Have sex but don't orgasm, that will prevent prolactin being released into your bloodstream and diminish negative associations that are reinforced by orgasm with your partner. Google "pulling away after sex".

No offense or anything, but I'd drop you like a hot potato if you ever got your hands on me

from what you said, it looks like you got anger issues. However, I dont know the full story - so i am going to be civil and not take sides.

Go to counselling, both couples and separate. There is something in there thats making you get angry. Either its a previous incident when you were younger, or something an ex bf did or just some mental disorder. It could be anything. Until then, stay away from each other. get time to breath, to contemplate.

Do you really love him? does he really love you? If you guys both love each other, then you guys will be talking it out, not hitting each other. honestly, I cant ever imagine hitting my gf - cos i love and care about her. And she wont do that to me either.

It's not ridiculous, it happens, and I don't think your comment is funny at all, so back off.

Wow, I actively try to help you, and this is the thanks I get. Are you going to hate me for no reason too? Is that how it works for you? You hate people who try to help you?

I should back off? You're the aggressor, maybe you should back off of your boyfriend.

Two of your posts in this topic were deleted because of abusive language. This should be a reality check for you.

Wow, I actively try to help you, and this is the thanks I get. Are you going to hate me for no reason too? Is that how it works for you? You hate people who try to help you?

I should back off? You're the aggressor, maybe you should back off of your boyfriend.

Two of your posts in this topic were deleted because of abusive language. This should be a reality check for you.

no offense but I found your post tactless as well.

lol

you are the one that said that my problem was ridiculous and sounded fake, when it's not. and then you told me i have sexual issues, where i never mentioned any sexual problem between my boyfriend and i.

i did not use abusive language at all, so no reality checks for me.

retard.

internet name calling.

lol

you are the one that said that my problem was ridiculous and sounded fake, when it's not. and then you told me i have sexual issues, where i never mentioned any sexual problem between my boyfriend and i.

i did not use abusive language at all, so no reality checks for me.

retard.[/QUOTE]

Taking offense to that my son is a disabled person.

I am sorry Victoria, I honestly apologize for that. It just bothers me that this kid comes and tells me that he tried to actively help me when all he did was call me fake, say this is ridiculous, tell me that I have sexual problems and tell me that he'd drop me like a hot potato?!?!

I hope you can accept my apologies.

You didn't mention any sexual problems, but what I mentioned is the #1 cause of negative association to one's partner in a relationship. If you weren't so narrow minded, maybe you'd actually take the time to consider this.

Here's the link, for when you're mature enough and stop being stubborn and insulting: link removed

This link has helped someone else with their problems in the past on this forum, search my back posts if you do not believe me.

Newsflash: Calling me a retard is considered abusive language. I won't report you, but consider yourself warned. Just because other women physically assault their boyfriends, doesn't mean you have the right to. Some women cut off their boyfriend's testicles, if you did that, would you say "it happens" too? Is that how you justify such horrible actions morally?

Archived