Has anyone else thought this?

TikTok Advice For Relationships Suc...
TikTok Advice For Relationships Sucks

I was reading some posts to distract me from thinking about or calling my ex when a thought came into my head...

There are like thousands of people on this web site....We are all good decent people and most of us have been cheated on or dumped for no good reason or any other reason....There are too many to list....

So, why dont any of us hook up with eachother from this site and form commited relationships...?? I mean we know what it feels like to be cheated on, we know what it feels like to not have our love and commitment returned, to be used, manipulated, led along and have our hearts ripped out of our chests and stomped on......Sorry got verbal diareah....lol. but you get the drift??

What im saying is None of us here would do that to anyone they loved...I know i would never do that....So with that in mind wouldnt we would all make the ultimate couples...! Something we are and have been striving for..?

It seems weird for me to go out dating...I am going on one tonight...hehehe... maybe thats why im having these weird thoughts..! But it seems weird to meet total strangers that may have no idea what it feels like to have any of the above happen to them, thereforee i think it may predispose them to do it to me.....It kind of scares me...!

Anyone else thought this or am i just being weird....lol

Rob

first of all, coldplay is right, is place is for healing, you dont want peoepl bottling up because theyre scarred that no one else will date them.

secondly, ok so we go with your idea, people meet up, we hit it if off great, wow 1 year later, words gotten around how sucesfull people have been on here, so more peopel sign up, that brings along the people for one night stands, that bring on the married men, and there before you know WHAT THE HELL happened? were like every other dating site. so no it couldnt ever ever work or happen although il give you a brownie sticker for the nice thought

I wouldn't mind meeting some of the women who post on here. The first girl I ever met was over the internet, and we got along really well. The only thing that would bother me is the (possible inevitability of having an) LDR.

LOL I can see the repercussions now...! Thats what happens when I type without first thinking about it....Story of my life really....done that with my ex so many times im embarresed!

One thing I have learnt this past week and thats where i kind of first thought about it was on an online dating site, the women i talked to were either dumped by their husbands for no reason or they were cheated on...Its sad that so many people in this world have to live this nightmare every day.

Its sobering to know in a weird way i suppose that Im by far not the only one going through this..

Is it weird to get a buzz from girls messaging me off that site even if after a few hours i come crashing down to earth and feel lonely again? Or to compare these girls to my ex...Im straight up about my situation on that site coz i dont want to hurt anyone but i was wondering if anyone else has done this? Is it part of the "cure"?

when i log onto this site pretty much everyday, i don't see how many 1000's of people are hurting, i don't see hands reaching out to me for advise, and i don't feel sorry for these people for what they've gone through, i admire them.

this site to me isnt a bunch of people that wants to solve theyre problems, this to me is a site were 1000's of people, all over the world, different races, different colours, different ages, extend theyre shoulders to cry on and heal together. we learn from each others advise, experiences and mistakes.

this site is what the whole world should be like when you step out of your front door.

my 2 pennys

when i log onto this site pretty much everyday, i don't see how many 1000's of people are hurting, i don't see hands reaching out to me for advise, and i don't feel sorry for these people for what they've gone through, i admire them.

this site to me isnt a bunch of people that wants to solve theyre problems, this to me is a site were 1000's of people, all over the world, different races, different colours, different ages, extend theyre shoulders to cry on and heal together. we learn from each others advise, experiences and mistakes.

this site is what the whole world should be like when you step out of your front door.

my 2 pennys

so very damn true, i love thsi site!

Archived