brazilian waxing

xr2

Brazilian wax huh?

I just shave it ALL off myself. I always have been, even before I was letting anyone look down there. Same with my boyfriend, I just think it looks alot better and it's better for smell (doesn't get sweaty with hair) or itchy.

When I first did it, I regretted it and felt it looked weird, but I'm been shaving it all off for around 3 years now and I've gotten used to it. Wouldn't go any other way.

I don't know I would ever let someone wax it. That would be painful!

I don't even let people wax my eyebrows, I just pluck. Only have to do it once a month, I don't want to have them messed with! They always do it too short anyways.

But I just shaved it all off today, (boyfriend coming home tonite, want to look good=) And I guess I got lucky.

Even when I lather the shaving cream, I usualy get shaving nicks all over, and blood.

But it didn't happen this time. Yay!

Yeah maybe that's what the bumps are. I'm usualy in a hurry too!

Lol since I only see my boyfriend one weekend a month and every day on holidays I can let it grow wild, and then when it starts to bother me or right before he comes I shave it all off!

He shaves it too. My boyfriend shaved his chest for me, and then he decided he didn't like it that way and now its even darker=(

But yeah, I was even always getting bumps on my legs. So he bought me a Venus razor and when I lather up (I HAVE to use shaving cream, anything else wont work) and it works so much better!

He was like, "You need a new razor" because I would only use the disposable and always walk out with these cuts.

But today, it is really smooth!

But yeah, I shave my legs, down there, and my arms=) I don't like hair except my eye brows or on my head.

Lol thanks.

Yeah my boyfriend has hair on his legs and arms of course, and chest (although I wish he didnt there) but his face is clean except for his chin strap which I LOVE. and its always trim.

And I love it that he shaves it ALL off down there=)

I just got it all waxed off and now i sort of regret it. it looks so ugly!! i should have kept a patch of hair in the front.

I consider myself slim, but i don't know why i have a fat vagina. It looks so gross... fat and bald lol. ew it looks like raw chicken.

my question is if guys would be disgusted by this? because clearly i think it looks weird.

lol dont stress to much at least it isnt permanent, it will grow back soon.

I just got it all waxed off and now i sort of regret it. it looks so ugly!! i should have kept a patch of hair in the front.

I consider myself slim, but i don't know why i have a fat vagina. It looks so gross... fat and bald lol. ew it looks like raw chicken.

my question is if guys would be disgusted by this? because clearly i think it looks weird.

that's why i don't like waxing or shaving everything off either. I think it makes my stomach look bigger.

I doubt guys will be disgusted though. Many even prefer it that way.

I sort of wish there was an easy way for us guys to handle things being 'cleared out' down there. But things just get complex below the belt. I will say this though, I do not know many who would pass up a chance of paying a visit face first to a girl who is nice and trim in the right areas. So it does have its pluses (if that is a plus to you ).

If your guy likes it, thats all that matters. The objective of your man is not to comment on "wow, your vag looks like a work of art" - his objective is to give you all the pleasure because he wants you to enjoy your time with him.

Archived