brazilian waxing

xr2

Unconventional Hair Transformation ...
Unconventional Hair Transformation That Would bring MJ Back [Must Watch] #shorts

I just got it all waxed off and now i sort of regret it. it looks so ugly!! i should have kept a patch of hair in the front.

I consider myself slim, but i don't know why i have a fat vagina. It looks so gross... fat and bald lol. ew it looks like raw chicken.

my question is if guys would be disgusted by this? because clearly i think it looks weird.

I just got it all waxed off and now i sort of regret it. it looks so ugly!! i should have kept a patch of hair in the front.

I consider myself slim, but i don't know why i have a fat vagina. It looks so gross... fat and bald lol. ew it looks like raw chicken.

my question is if guys would be disgusted by this? because clearly i think it looks weird.

Im sorry but this post made me crack up with the chicken comment because I know what you mean but my BF loves it that way and from what I hear alot of men do.

Never did the brazilian wax though - did it hurt?? I would be too scared to do it

No it will not look weird at all. I 100% garuntee. I too laughed at the chicken articulation. Its your first time shaving so its weird since its new. Its okay though trust me.

If you left a patch of hair I promise there would be a man who thinks it's ugly.

If you continue to wax I promise there will be a man who thinks it's ugly as well.

No matter what you do, there will always be a man who likes it as is and hates it as is. But I think most men are happy to have 'it' anyway it comes.

Good news is a wax job doesn't last forever, you will have another shot at it next time.

Yeah, genitals look weird. But they are also arousing I suppose.

I can only speak for myself, but I prefer women who don't wax or shave that part of their body.

But if I were dating you and I loved you, then I would still find you attractive and I would still want to be with you; it would not be a major issue.

I suppose men vary on this. You should ask your boyfriend. Give him a chance to show his appreciation for your body.

lol thanks for the replies.

my bf never said anything when there was hair on it. so i guess i should ask him what he thinks now.

well i had a bikini wax before so this time i decided to get it all off.

the brazilian was a lot more painful than the bikini... but then again last time i took a tylenol before i went. this time i forgot to take a pain killer oops

i actually find the bikini line to be most painful...the inner parts don't hurt as much and the pain only lasts a few seconds after each rip...have you had your eyebrows done? its comparable...

the only thing i have ever gotten waxed besides my cooter, is my upper lip. lol

Archived