I must be pathetic I love my ex

belle1234

Here is the story, my ex bf broke up with me 5 months ago. We were only together for 3 months, but they were very intense and I thought we were very much in love. I had some personal issues with anxiety attacks and depression and made his life really hard. (I have since worked of fixing these issues) We tried to remain friends for a while after out break up but there were too many strong feelings and we ended up crying every time we were together, so he said he never wanted to see me again. Recently I went to his house to pick up some papers I left there and he was sweet and welcoming. He said how well I was doing and seemed really impressed. He acted as if he wanted me too stay longer and huged me really tight as I was leaving. He even made a point to tell people we are both friends with how good I looked the next day. He told me to keep in contact with him, but I called him 3 days ago and he hasent called back... We had such a deep connection and I love him so much, Im not sure what I should or could do now but wait and hope.......

maybe theres a few things both of you need to work out and get past to be happy. ive learned that hope is hurtful; but sometimes it pays off...so at this point its up to you. playing the waiting game is hard and hurtful, but the rush that you get when you hear from him seems worth it. but is that the way you want to keep going?

by the way you talk about things, it seems like a connection of some kind is still there. if you feel its something you want to hold on to, then dont let it go...but dont hold on to it too tight. there might be a time whe you will need to let it go, especially since youre not together

As for me, expecting could be hurtful, not actually hoping. Hoping should be a positive word, i really dunno if i'm making sense, but from someone who has gone through a somewhat similar situation, my advice would be don't expect, but hope for the best. the lines are blurry but you'll know in your heart that if you have hope, you're happy and complete on your own. ^__^

Archived