bad situation w/friends

I Have Feelings For Someone Else Wh...
I Have Feelings For Someone Else While In a Relationship

i have a friend, "sarah" and a friend "tom". sarah is married. tom is single. we are all really good friends. tom used to have a thing for me, but he knew i wasn't interested, and i have a boyfriend. anyway, sarah and tom started hooking up. and tom fell "in love" with sarah. tom and i hang out a lot, but usually w/all our other friends. on saturday, he and i went to grab a quick dinner. it was fun. we chatted, i vented about the bf, we made fun of each other. today i told sarah about it. she flipped and ended things w/tom. i guess she and tom an agreement that tom would not hang out w/me one and one, bc it made her insecure and jealous. tom and i are good friends, but for less an a year. sarah and i go back about 8 years and have always been very close. tom doesn't have a lot of friends, i'd say im the closests one he's got. i want to be there for tom. he is goin thru a ruff time splitting w/sarah. at the same time, i don't sarah to be upset w/me for spending time w/him and helping him heal. comments?????

^ Well the first part I know exactly how it feels to be tangled with a married women who has an affair with a friend. EXACTLY. Sucks huh. I'm sorry but Sarah- has no right, none at all. In this case I'd take sides- absolutely. I'd support Tom, be there for him and help him through his heartbreak.

You can't have both. TELL SARAH THAT! She can't be married and keep Tom.

How would your boyfriend feel about you hanging out with Tom, especially alone, if he knows that Tom has a history of having an affair with someone who has a partner and has also had a thing for you in the past?

Archived