Still not over her

CamaroJoe

Okay, I posted a few months ago about becoming a 'player'. I got tired of being hurt. I got tired of every time I acted like I wanted a woman and wanted to be around her, she didn't want anything to do with me 'in that way'. And every time I acted like I was the one who didn't care, the woman was all over me.

Well, I did the 'not caring' thing with three women since then but the problem is that they end up falling in love with me within the first 3 weeks. That's scary! Anyway, to make a long story short, this player thing is not for me. I don't like hurting people and I don't like women falling in love with me when I don't want them to. Because then I end up accidently hurting them...Don't get me wrong, I don't promise them anything or lie. I tell the women I meet exactly what I want from the beginning. Like the 3 I mentioned; I told them I did not have time for a relationship but we can be friends and all that.

Anyway, so the girl who I liked who played games with me and made me emotionally dry; well, I stopped talking to her for months. I was with the final girl of the 3 that I've seen since and she came walking in where I was eating. OMG! I got nervous and just...It brought back the way I feel around her that I can't feel around anyone else. And ever since then I couldn't get her out of my mind.

So, I called her from my new phone (I got a new phone after i stopped talking to her so I wouldn't call her and she couldn't call me - so much for that). So she didn't answer, but called me back from work. And we talked for a second and she said she'd call me back on a break or after work. But I feel....happy or complete. What is up with me? Why do I have it so bad for this girl? And why can't I feel like this for a woman who feels like this for me?

I don't know if you understand, but hearing her voice, hearing her spanish accent, it just brightened my day. When I wasn't talking to her, I actually missed chasing her and wanting her. Is that normal? What is going on! lol It's like she has indirect power over me and I like it for some reason.

Couple of things I have seen before, when you do the "not caring" approach, it attracts a decent percentage of women that are drawn to that. I don't know why it is, same type of attraction as the "bad guy" image that women seem to flock to. But it seems like in the same way the 3 women that fell for you while you were playing, you feel for your girl when she was playing. Thats why those feelings are still there and you contacted her again. You went way out of the way getting a new phone to put her out of your life, but then called her from you new phone. Meaning you still had her number.... You feel happy talking with her because that brings back your feelings for her, and fills the emotional void you have not healed from. That would also lend weight to why you can't/don't open up to other women, because your still emotional attached to your ex. Don't get me wrong, sometimes a good chase can spice things up and add some excitement But chasing someone that doesn't want anything, means you'll never "catch" her. I would think or write out what exactly it is about your ex that has you all tied up. Is it just the chase/challenge or were there noticeable reasons. If these other women are "falling" for you, you must be a likable guy with things going in the general right direction. I don't think you'll be easily able to emotional bond with another woman until you let your ex go.

Archived