Help me get over my workmate.

XOXOJULES

I have been dating this guy for four years now and we have big plans for both of us.Recently,i started working and met this other guy,a work mate.He seemed so understanding.He asked me out and i stupidly accepted.Last week i had sex with my workmate and i am feeling terrible.I feel i have become attached to him but our interaction at work has reduced and we seem to be avoiding each other.he is single but not the kind of guy i would want for a husband.I think about him all the time but i know it is not right.Please advise me on how to stop this.

I have been dating this guy for four years now and we have big plans for both of us.Recently,i started working and met this other guy,a work mate.He seemed so understanding.He asked me out and i stupidly accepted.Last week i had sex with my workmate and i am feeling terrible.I feel i have become attached to him but our interaction at work has reduced and we seem to be avoiding each other.he is single but not the kind of guy i would want for a husband.I think about him all the time but i know it is not right.Please advise me on how to stop this.

Stop what? Cheating? It's not like it's involuntary and you can't help it. You know it's wrong, so don't do it.

Figure out what you're lacking from your relationship and try to fix it. If it can't be fixed or you're not in love with him, let him go. He deserves to be with someone that is.

I think you need to tell your boyfriend that you cheated and not to try and hide it. Clearly you aren't fulfilled from your relationship with him or else you wouldn't have strayed and slept with someone else. However, it isn't fair to him to have been unfaithful to him, so, tell him and hope he's willing to work things out with you.

Archived