Should I?

Ammy

Okay so back down to 1 guy - phew more manageable.

Last Fri he asked via email (we had not progressed to phone) whether I would like to meet for a coffee / drink sometime.

I emailed back and said yes, the week ahead was busy but I was sure we could figure something out. I gave him my mobile number.

He emailed back on Saturday and said he'd be in touch.

He texted me on Monday night and asked how my week was going.

I texted back this morning (Wednesday) to say my week was busy but I was getting through it and how was his week going.

Then my stupid mobile locked up and now I can't check messages etc.

So I thought I would email him and let him know that in case he did reply. In the email I said I wouldn't have my phone for a few days. I also asked what his plans were for the weekend.

He replied and said relaxing, what about you?

So do I just bite the bullet and make arrangements to meet up OR do I tell him what my plans are (not much really) and wait for him to ask me?

Will me asking look like I am desperate?!

Also I feel weird cos of the fact that I had 2 dates with the other guy in the last week... I have decided we're not suited, but I haven't told him yet.. so I feel disloyal ASKING another guy out.. whereas if he asks me and I say yes, that somehow feels morally better - haha I know I am crazy!

Sorry for all my posts and questions, but I am so inexperienced and I want to get it right this time!

Ammy

Hey Ammy, I would just go for it and ask him.

I find with these things that you are as well to bite the bullet. That way if he is not interested you will soon find out.

My new dating rules:

Play things cool but still move things forward

Don't play games

Have NO expectations

Be yourself

Good luck!

Hey Ammy, I would just go for it and ask him.

I find with these things that you are as well to bite the bullet. That way if he is not interested you will soon find out.

My new dating rules:

Play things cool but still move things forward

Don't play games

Have NO expectations

Be yourself

Good luck!

Thanks Godwin (I think we must be the 2 most active posters on here at the moment! )

My only fear is that in the past I have been too keen and this has put guys off.. I just don't want things to start with that imbalance, but on the other hand he did ask first and I am just following through with making a time, right? I mean I feel I kinda delayed it by saying I was so busy.. so maybe that is why he didn't suggest a specific time?

I feel like if I just reply with what I am doing at the weekend he will think I am playing games a little....

Argh why didn't he just give a specific time and save all this drama?

I overanalyse.. just a bit.. hehe

I'm going to sleep on it and decide tomorrow!

Ammy

Thanks Godwin (I think we must be the 2 most active posters on here at the moment! )

My only fear is that in the past I have been too keen and this has put guys off.. I just don't want things to start with that imbalance, but on the other hand he did ask first and I am just following through with making a time, right? I mean I feel I kinda delayed it by saying I was so busy.. so maybe that is why he didn't suggest a specific time?

I feel like if I just reply with what I am doing at the weekend he will think I am playing games a little....

Argh why didn't he just give a specific time and save all this drama?

I overanalyse.. just a bit.. hehe

I'm going to sleep on it and decide tomorrow!

Ammy

Well good luck, whatever you decide to do.

Sweet Dreams !!!!

Well I just did it:

Hi X,

Ouch, still at work so late?! I stayed back late yesterday too.. so today I left at 3.30 - I had a really bad day and needed some time out!

Not too much planned this weekend, except volunteer work on Sunday afternoon. Let me know if you want to meet up?

Life is so difficult without a phone! haha

Ammy

>>

Hope that comes accross casual and light?!

Ammy

Low Carb Diet - Fitness Journey (Da...
Low Carb Diet - Fitness Journey (Day 6)

Archived