Attracting tips

cassiana
Facebook Dating Tricks To Get Match...
Facebook Dating Tricks To Get Matches

I'm meeting the guy I like at then end of a week for a project meeting. it will be just the two of us.

What can I do to attract him to him.

I think he might be attracted but I want him to ask me out.

However I don't want to be so obvious I look like a desperate nut.

Ah how I miss Lionel Hutz. I'm glad to see him reincarnated here stockpiling chocolate. That's when the real credit crunch will hit.

He is vocally and unhappily single. We are meeting at eleven am.

I am not asking him out because so far every guy I asked out said no. Even the guy who chased me for five years. They say the definition of madness is to do the same thing and expect a different result.

So even better do some things that he may not do for himself. Dinner is a start. Ask him when the last time a women cooked for him that was not his mother. And yes, the chase is madness, and the chase can make us insane.

But the same logic is applicable to waking up and doing the single life every day, which in itself offers a lesser reward than the trial and error method of dating. An unhappy single man will appreciate cooking, even if he does not respond well at first maybe try a few times with other gestures. "I saw/ heard this and thought of you."

Some guys need to be jump started. If hes worth it, you gotta experience what we go through when we like girls we will be in close proximity with. The nervs and gaining the courage to say 'Screw it I wanna take you out, I will feel dumb if I dont and you are with someone else later." Guys are easier than girls, we really are.

BTW Im glad you missed me*

I beg to differ Lionel.

You guys make no sense to me. This guy compliments me every meeting we have about my hair my clothes and my work, even my glasses, which I occasionally put on for effect.

I have been making eye contact until they water. I've been checking his body language.

I go into his office looking as good as I can and yet will he crack and ask me out?

I met him today as he was leaving the toilet and he goes "Hello You" and reminds me of our meeting.

Yet I know from past experience if I invite him anywhere he will be gone like a turkey at Thanksgiving. did i mention the other "sure thing" who ran when I finally did his job for him?

Okay yeah were from Mars. I forgot. LOL! Maybe you gotta surround yourself with some men, and not turkeys.(hunger) Im sure after you guys socialize enough youll find the right combination. It takes a little brain picking. I once spent three months gaining courage to ask a girl out and she rejected me. I learned from it though and found someone else two months later. Ahh the chase, sucks doesnt it?

1. If I could find some men I would surround myself with them . These brave men who just ask don't seem to exist beyond the virtual world.

2. My brother has been happily married to a girl he met at work for the past 15 yrs and they still work together. I know loads of people who meet at work.

3. The chase sucks big time.

Well I had my meeting today sporting more spots than I ever had on my worst teenage day. Thank you mother nature. It began by him asking how his favourite person here is. After our meeting i asled when would we have next weeks one and he said that He would be back on Tuesday and feeling hung over (hes off on a long weekend) so I should drag him phone him and drag him out for coffee. I said that that could be arranged.

Archived