jealous of them moving on

ponder36
Your Boyfriend Left You - So What?
Your Boyfriend Left You - So What?

I think the biggest part of me not getting over her leaving me is that she is getting on without me. Already making herself available. How can someone just stop loving you and move on after all that was said?

She convinced me that she was committed.

I keep thinking of her and that she is living her life without me. My future was planed with her in mind and now I need to get my life back.

It is my fault for losing myself. I know that is my problem.

But I made it clear what I wanted and she knew and convinced me she wanted the same.

That is what gets to me. All that she told me was just a facade. Now i feel as if she never truly meant anything she has told me. That she is now living her life as if we never existed while I crave her love and company everyday.

I opened my heart to her when she asked me to. Then just rejected me. I never opened up to anyone more than I did for her.

That is why this is hurting so much.

Think of it this way: she reached a point where she didn't feel she could love you the way you deserved to be loved, so she stepped aside so the right person could step in.

I understand what you're going through and I know it isn't easy. But she's most likely not doing this to hurt you, but because she truly believes it's the best thing for both of you.

I hope my optimism doesn't blind anyone.

The person who ends it is usually thinking about the break up a good time before doing it. So she had already emotionally moved on, but was setting things into place. So it was a lot easier for her to pick up and move on. Or if you were the dumper, then she could of seen it coming, prepared herself for it, or felt the same.

Think of it this way: she reached a point where she didn't feel she could love you the way you deserved to be loved, so she stepped aside so the right person could step in.

I understand what you're going through and I know it isn't easy. But she's most likely not doing this to hurt you, but because she truly believes it's the best thing for both of you.

She did mentioned that she believes she thinks she does not love me the way I should be loved. But why go through all the talk about marriage and saying how much she falls in love with me everyday to just take it all back 12 days later?

I am just having a hard time of the realization that she will most likely never be in my life again.

This comment kind of resonates with me in so much that one of the last things my ex said to me was that I didn't change into the person she wanted me to be. Some of what she said was nonsense as I had changed a lot in the four years we knew each other but she still wanted more. Sadly, she hadn't changed much in the four years and there were things that I didn't like and I knew she wouldn't change but that didn't stop me wanting to be with her.

I understand that breaking up was possibly the best (in a manner of speaking) thing that could happen to us in order for the both of us to grow outside of the relationship (relationship wasn't that bad but had gone a bit stale). However, that doesn't mean that I want to go back to her and I don't think she would want the same where the next people in each of our lives will benefit from the growing we do.

In my case, although I don't know as we haven't been in contact since the split 2 months ago, she would have moved on quickly maybe not on to another relationship just on working on herself. That's what is advocated on this site and I wish I could do the same as quickly.

Archived