I plan to call the girl I went on a date with tonight but just wanted to ask

ConfusedDater

do you think there is interest on her part from the email she sent me sunday night? I asked how she was and said I had a good time and her response was

"i'm good, I went to church and then I was studying the rest of the day. I had a good time as well.............how is your day going?

So does that look like a good sign I may see her again? Also she is scheduled to go out of town on friday so should I wait to go on a 2nd date if she is interested before she leaves or just wait until she returns?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm giving in....

Is this a rhetorical question?

I guess I uncontrollably become a overanalyzer when i met someone who is girlfriend material. I hate being this way but I can't help it because I want to eventually be with someone and if I see a opportunity I hope that I get a chance to take advantage of it. I will know sooner or later anyway once I make that phone call

It's more positive than negative. If she didn't care to see you anymore she wouldn't contact you at all, let alone tell you she had a good time. She'd just ignore you and hope you'd take the hint. It doesn't mean she's falling for you, but you should feel safe in asking for a second date if you haven't already.

Yeah so I defintely will call tonight. I hate that first call after a first date, it's so arkward because it's never the same again like it was before we met.

also why do you have safe adult fun in your avatar?

Yeah so I defintely will call tonight. I hate that first call after a first date, it's so arkward because it's never the same again like it was before we met.

also why do you have safe adult fun in your avatar?

I agree. Once a date gets going and you feel that chemistry, it can be a little awkward trying to re-establish that on the phone. Just don't worry about it; the more you read into her actions the worse the result will be.

I am bringing back safe adult fun as an acceptable phrase because of how negatively it's viewed here. It's kinda like the movie Clerks 2.

I agree. Once a date gets going and you feel that chemistry, it can be a little awkward trying to re-establish that on the phone. Just don't worry about it; the more you read into her actions the worse the result will be.

I am bringing back safe adult fun as an acceptable phrase because of how negatively it's viewed here. It's kinda like the movie Clerks 2.

oh yeah-lol Not sure why so many girls thought safe adult fun sounded creepy

Thats definitely a positive response you got from her.

Do not call her tonight. Call her when she gets BACK from her trip.

This is why:

This girl has a life...she goes to church, is studying,is going out of town...so she's not going to obssess like most girls. But in her down time moments, thats when not having a close relationship will all to real for her...don't let her take you for granted...let her go on the trip wondering why you didn't call her...let her look out into the polluted sky and sigh...then ask when she gets back. Don't ask her about her trip until the date...make her earn it. Active girls take alittle longer to hook but the patient hook is just so much more powerful...

Thats definitely a positive response you got from her.

Do not call her tonight. Call her when she gets BACK from her trip.

This is why:

This girl has a life...she goes to church, is studying,is going out of town...so she's not going to obssess like most girls. But in her down time moments, thats when not having a close relationship will all to real for her...don't let her take you for granted...let her go on the trip wondering why you didn't call her...let her look out into the polluted sky and sigh...then ask when she gets back. Don't ask her about her trip until the date...make her earn it. Active girls take alittle longer to hook but the patient hook is just so much more powerful...

so even though I emailed her saying I will call tonight, still don't call? just wait until she returns and call the day after she gets back which is next monday?

so even though I emailed her saying I will call tonight, still don't call? just wait until she returns and call the day after she gets back which is next monday?

Thats right. She got enough structure,responsibility, and reliability in her life. Keep her guessing. Heighten the excitement.

The course i've mapped out for you is counter-intuitive and not for the weak. You have to trust yourself. Are you going to stay in the pocket and be calm or are going to let your insecurity get the best of you and throw an interception? (sorry about the football metaphors)...now while she's away focus on you and being the best you possible.

Thats right. She got enough structure,responsibility, and reliability in her life. Keep her guessing. Heighten the excitement.

The course i've mapped out for you is counter-intuitive and not for the weak. You have to trust yourself. Are you going to stay in the pocket and be calm or are going to let your insecurity get the best of you and throw an interception? (sorry about the football metaphors)...now while she's away focus on you and being the best you possible.

I use football metaphors all the time when it comes to dating and I have been the detroit lions for years when it comes to dating. Still haven't made the playoffs but I have won more games than last season so I'm getting there

I use football metaphors all the time when it comes to dating and I have been the detroit lions for years when it comes to dating. Still haven't made the playoffs but I have won more games than last season so I'm getting there

Haha, i'm a Jets fan. Try it my way brother. The Matt Millen days (or whatever that horrible GM's name was) are over!

Why not call her and chat and then see if she is interested in a date before she leaves or after she comes back.

I do remember doing that back in May, our first date was on a tuesday and she was scheduled to go out of town for a week on Friday and we saw each other again on friday for lunch. But i think i did that because she was going away for a week, this girl is only going away for 2 days and will be back on sunday

Archived