Is it what im thinking.

This guy dump me for a married woman, who is giving him lots of money and vanity. He didnt tell me it was over, and he caused me to breakup my relationship to be with him.

Now he is calling me, once he sees me talking to a next man, he will call and ask me, what i'm doing or where are you goin? Like he dont want me to talk to any one.

My question is, why is he doing that? And if you were me since he hurt me pretty badly how would u handle this situation? How can i get him jealous? Do you think he just want to sleep with me to hurt me again, since he left me for some body else, and his still seeing this person. I normally pray every day and askin for bad things to come his way so the girl can do him just like he did to me, is it wrong for me to ask for bad on their relationship?

What is he trying?

To hell with him. The more time you spend trying to make him jealous and wishing for bad things to happen to him, the more power you give him over you. The best thing for you is to not talk to him, dont answer his calls/texts/emails, just act like he never existed. If he askd why your ignoring him, tell him that you hope he's happy and you're moving on.

to hell with him. The more time you spend trying to make him jealous and wishing for bad things to happen to him, the more power you give him over you. The best thing for you is to not talk to him, dont answer his calls/texts/emails, just act like he never existed. If he askd why your ignoring him, tell him that you hope he's happy and you're moving on.

thank u prefectly said.

• 4 weeks later...

Why in God's name he still calls, i hate him, i know his out to play me and every part of me is bitter to cause him pain, he should stop troubling me, or else we both will regret it. he has used me twice and he just keep thinking its all ok, think of how painful it is, a man who use you and is still coming back trying to get more how do i give him poison.

Archived