What a morning!!!

Supa_gurl

My fault I am sure...I am one that gets up later and later as the week progresses, I was just so tired this morning. The alarm went off and then I snoozed it 3 times.

I got my children up and picked out the clothing, then got myself ready. I sat on the couch to sign all the necessary papers in their folders. I neglected to noticed that my son's eyes were glued to the TV instead of him getting his shoes on.

So it is time to go. My son can't find his shoes. ](*,). Completely frustrated, but trying my best to keep my cool, we look and look and look. Even hubby joined in to look. To no avail! So my son ends up having to wear his "heeleys" which are not permitted at school, but he has to have something on his feet! So he is crying because he will get in trouble I am frustrated, my daughter is upset because Mom didn't have time to put her hair in a ponytail. ANd hubby is now cursing (the norm). We finally get them to school and they don't get out of the Car!!! ](*,). Well at first they don't anyway. So, again hubby yells, this time using the Lords name in vain (my pet peeve).

Whew! the kids are at school we make it to work on time, now hubby and I are so frustrated. Can this day get better? PLEASE!!!

*ventings of a frustrated mother.

I started puking at 1:30 this morning finally stopped at about 6:00. Alarm went off at 6:30. half an hour sleep, still had to go to work. Still nausaous, horribly consitpated, my belly hurts so bad, I cant stop crying. I keep leaving messages for my OB. I tried to call my mom for comfort and sympathy but even she isnt home. every body feels good except me!! My baby keeps kicking my bladder, so I keep peeing!

Do you want to switch places??? I could use a break!

So, my whole point is that you are not the only one having a hell day. It's only 9:30 here, and it's only getting worse! Say this with me..."I am woman, hear me roar...now get the fu*k out of the way and point me to the freakin chocolate!"

Supa_Gurl!!!!

I am sorry you had one of those mornings! I am relieved to hear of it though because some of our mornings hectic! How old are your kids?

For the most part, I do all the folder/assignment book signings in the evening. Today, it just seemed one thing after another. Had to pack a lunch for my daughter (fieldtrip today.) Time to put shoes on and my son doesn't want his tennis shoes - he wants his crocs... Where are they where are they?

This morning wasn't too bad but I can definitely relate to YOUR morning and it makes for a bad feeling all day long. Relax. It's going to be okay. Your kids will be fine at school and ya'll can start fresh this evening!

Hugs to you!

Thanks Catdancer! That helps. "I am woman! ROARRRR" LOL

Hang in there! Can you take a break, indulge in something sweet and sinful (I reference chocolate again..lol) and step outside to look at the beautiful day? That helps me some. Just take a breath of fresh air and think of how lucky you are to have those gorgeous kids, the pain in the ass hubs and a great life that alot of people envy.

OK here is what we do at my house. Clothes, uniforms, shoes ,coats, hats, mitts whatever is needed is found and layed out the night before. Papers are signed right after completion and put back in the bag. The lunch is made and in the fridge. In the morning all we have to do is wash and eat and dress and wait for the bus. I KNOW it is so hard to be organized but believe me life goes better when you are. Make them look for their own stuff the night before and lay it out.

Oh we all have those mornings don't we? It's Murphy's law, what can go wrong will go wrong. LOL Atl least you were able to get everything and everyone together and out of the house on time. Hubby yelling doesn't help much, does it? Don't they know they could be so much more productive if they quit yelling and just help? LOL

Archived