Ever wanted someone but gave up pursuing them bc they were out of your league?

lexissa

Is there even such thing as someone being "out of" someone else's league??

I ask this because there is this guy i really like but i'm not sure if he'd ever like me back because he's extremely confident and outgoing and i can be a bit on the shy, reserved side. I'm also 2 years younger than him.

Should i let this type of difference between us get in the way? Or should i still try and see if something might happen regardless of our slightly opposite personalities?

Yes, I have given up on some girls because they simply have too many options because they are gifted with looks. I do not want myself to be considered just another option.

But personalities, I think that opposite personalities can balance out and complement each other when you are in a relationship

I have come accross some women that I feel are out of my league. Some of which I can't afford and others that have a long-line of "possibles" waiting outside their home for a chance. Other than that, I think I'd be a great assest to any woman's life.

But I tend to look for a women with average looks and above-average personalities.

Archived