falling for a friend plz help

cjt1986
How To Tell Someone You Like Them (...
How To Tell Someone You Like Them (Without Screwing Up)

Ok this is kinda a long story so hang in there.

Bout a month ago I meet this girl named Kari on link removed and we started to talk on aim and all. Well it didnt take me long to start falling for her and a few days after witch this happened I asked her if we could be bf/gf one day. She said no that she really doesnt see us that way more as friends. And shes not looking right now.

I am handicapped right now and forever with a brain injury from a car crash. (Side note every1 plz wear your belts.) She said that its not from that that she dont hold what happened to me in the past against me. Also that Im a very nice guy and all.

She now has a bf. A marine.

Some of my friends have told me I need to give up that Im not really good enough to get her. Shes a very pritty ang skinny girl and I have a little fat on me but not a ton, and my left arm dont work real well.

I just cant let her go though. I have tried telling myself that Ill never have her and all. Tried looking for another girl still think about her. I have never been this way over a girl in the past. I find out they have a bf ok and I can move on. W/ her I cant. Every time she gets on aim even for a second my heart jumps. I look at her and I melt. Would give anything for this girl.

I just dont know what to do about her anymore. I care so much about her it hurts to even think of her w/ another guy but if he makes her happy thats whats most important to me.

Listen man you're making a big mistake here.She's taken and you must leave taken girls alone....whether or not they like you.It's a matter of principle.So either remain alone or find someone else who's available AND who likes you.This girl is neither.

ive been alone for my whole life so thats nothin new. just cant move on from her. i want to be friends but yet i still have hope of one day datin her

ive been alone for my whole life so thats nothin new. just cant move on from her. i want to be friends but yet i still have hope of one day datin her

Do not be friends with her.This is not what you really want.You just want to be friends with the hope of something more.She rejected you in no uncertain terms PLUS she has a boyfriend.....you're selling yourself very short here.

sucks and hurts..but something like this, you might end up hurting yourself more. Trust me on this one.

so maybe dont let go cold turkey, but slowly and gradually.

maybe in the end, you can just be friends..true friends, and not have feelings for each other.

Archived