Communication about...umm...getting some...

wannabeplaya

i feel like i'm not getting enough...all we've done is made out three times for about ten seconds each time cause either i had to leave or there was an interruption cause when we're hanging out alone otherwise there is never an opportunity to make a move like we never just kinda lock eyes and i don't wanna be like "hey wanna make out?" ...(that only works with random hook-ups) and i actually like this girl and would rather not scare her away by seeming like i only wanna get some...and i don't know how to talk to her about it

she's 16 i'm 17 and when we're together we seem kinda distant like we were at her house watching a movie and she sat on the other side of her couch and there tends to be a lot of silences between us...it's only been three weeks into the relationship but still i don't know why we aren't close maybe she just doesn't want to do anything in her house cause she said my house is more fun so maybe she was just hinting that she'd feel more comfortable somewhere her parents aren't...right?

A smart guy would not want it if thats easy. Cause if she's rushing to sleep with you....she may rush to another. Appreciate that she wants to take her time and not just let you in so easy. Don't rush her. You are very young to start but I"m not one to tell you what to do.

She may not have the experience and does not know what to do. Just tell her what you would like, but be patient with her. AS more than likely she is shy. One day when you are much older....you'll be praying for a woman like that!

Wow... so if you have a girl who is into you. passionate and you like.. you think it is a bad thing if she wants to go to bed with you..

Passionate women who know what they want are a bad thing.

We all have to be hesitant wilting violets

Men are truly unreasonable

Wow... so if you have a girl who is into you. passionate and you like.. you think it is a bad thing if she wants to go to bed with you..

i like passionate...but i think what he meant was that if my girl was just like first time i met her we had sex then it's bad

Really? You can't be serious with this post.

What real man wants a woman who gives it up easy and wont make him work for it a bit? I don't know many men like that. Even TUPAC said "Baby I don't want it if its that easy"

i like passionate...but i think what he meant was that if my girl was just like first time i met her we had sex then it's bad

Well, I certainly hope you are wrong. I've only had three relationships in my life and this new one would be the fourth. I fell completely for the guy in conversations and had decided not to sleep with him on the first date but my heart and m body and my soul took over and I did at the end.

I am quite serious about him. I would never have slept with him if he hadn't turned out to be the man I thought I'd known over the net for a month. He was that an more then that. He felt like home. The sex was wonderful and talking was wonderful. It was just magical.

Now you are saying that he should dump me because he was so right for me that we bedded on the first actual date? * * * ??? Are you crazy. Don't you want a relationship with a woman who wants you so much she is just excited to hear you talk?

That is love... and I am not sure what you expect to be happening but in my opinion if you have to work that hard to get the woman to want to even think about bedding you let alone doing it then maybe you aren't looking for love but just someone to waste time with.

Archived