intimate issue cant have s*x

jamiec3

Me and my bf cant have s*x on a regular basis due to the fact that he gets sore. and it looks like he is missing skin of his d*ck. he says that Im to t*ght and that the friction from intercourse gets him raw and sore. When we do have sex yes there is foreplay, it usually last betwen 15-20 min. but this started right after we started having sex. I suggested that maybe he is allergic to me. I have never had this problem with a guy and he has never had this problem with another girl. We have tried lubricant, condoms, but nothing really helps. we are down to every 4 days if I get lucky. I cant be mad cause it kinda painful to him but I feel rejected by him cause i try to be with him but he always turns me down. at this point im frustrated and dont know what to do. He says he doesnt need to go to the doctor but i dont think this is normal. any advise would help.

-J

I think you should both go to the doctor and figure out what is going on. If he does not want to go, maybe the fact that you are going too and it's not all about him will make him feel more like going. Also, why can't you type out the word "penis." It's not a bad word and neither is "sex" LOL.

i want him to go to the doctor, but he believes that it because the friction gets hot due to the fact that he isnt a minute man and it usually does last 15-20 min. plus the fact that Im tight adds to the friction, and thus at certain angles I get tighter. He thinks the doctor is just going to say dont have sex as much and use a lot of lube, he thinks it will be a waste of time. No he isn't my first partner but I have never had a guy with this problem or have heard of any guy with this problem.

I feel like i am either going to just have to accept just having sex with him every 4 days or longer than that. or............. just wait and have it take a toll on are relationship and eventually lead to you know where "break up" I cant be mad do to the fact that its painful and sore to him, but I feel rejected and unwanted by him. He tells me thats not it but Im completely frustrated and have started stopping being intimate with him, less cuddling, kissing, or just being affectionate with him.

Okay from a man. It isn't that you are to tight! It could be your hair but it will not rub the skin off! If you have used plenty of lube and stay wet during then it is not likely to be friction. It sounds like he has an infection, rash or something going on and he needs to have it looked at right away. If he wore a condom how could it be friction unless it wore all the way threw. There is something else causing this. Ask him how often he masturbates. If he is doing it to often and has rough hands it will cause many of these symptoms (not that I have first hand knowledge). Sex should not be painful at all. A simple test would be for you to wait till you are wet and then wipe some of your fluids on his penis and see if it becomes red or irritated. If it does then maybe he has an allergic reaction to you but I doubt it. Good luck and see a doctor!

lost

I can't believe he'd rather deal with this pain and deny you sex than just go to the doctor...

Im at the point now that maybe i just need to learn how to take care of my needs, due to the fact that i dont get it from him and i dont want to ask him anymore. the whole thought of pleasuring myself turns me off completely but hey i guess there a first for everything.

Im at the point now that maybe i just need to learn how to take care of my needs, due to the fact that i dont get it from him and i dont want to ask him anymore. the whole thought of pleasuring myself turns me off completely but hey i guess there a first for everything.

Well I didn't want to say it, but I feel like I should. Maybe he is not for you. A man who can't satisfy you will cause you misery later. It wont get better..time makes it worse usually. I'd consider possibly finding someone who is willing to please you and not make you feel bad for their ultra sensitive peeeeeenis! Geez Lewinsky.

Archived